scale24
    scale24's Avatar Become A Pro!

JustBet - MickeyMouse outfit - AVOID!

Avoid Justbet at all costs. How this MickeyMouse outfit has a B+ rating is beyond belief!

My experience with this pathetic book:

Just as I was getting closer to the astronomical rollover requirements (around $120,000 in my case), my limits were reduced from $500 to $250 and then to a massive $10. They did everything possible to delay me from completing the wagering.

Now I've finally completed the rollover (took almost 18 months) my account has been banned from placing any Moneyline Wagers. Don't really give a s**t to be honest, just want to get my rather large balance out of here.

However, they're doing everything possible to delay my payouts. For almost 5 weeks now Moneybookers and Neteller have been mysteriously unavailable for payouts (I'm sure both options are perfectly fine for deposits though).

So all in all, my experience with these jokers has been one headache after another. In all honesty, contracting swine flu would probably be a preferable experience than the one I've had with Justbet.

AVOID!

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't like the book either scale.

But I did find CS to be quite good, and knowledgable.

I wouldn't worry about anything except getting paid. Like who cares if you can make a $10 ML bet lol.

Fill out a complaint form, maybe it will move them along. SBR does talk to them as far as I know.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Have you filled out a complaint?

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strange story. Hope you get your money scale.

But unlike other american books, justbet paid me within 10 days
    (betonline and betot needs more than 6 weeks)

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

i got a ** sent to me the next day.. and a payback to 2 different ************ for over 1k sent back within a week..

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

kmarinouofm I was thinking holding this chat for myself but now I cant;

my balance is +2500 and I tried request it all. neteller or moneybookers. also note Iwas promissed 1 free withrawal but now gonna pay 66$/750$. also note I deposit neteller. been there for a long time! here is my chat to James.

James: Hello, how may I assist you?

JBXXXX: hello

JBXXXX: II was told I was going to go to chat to make my withrawal(recieved an email about this)

JBXXXX: So I want to make the request now.

James: Okay, what method did you want to have the Money sent?

JBXXXX: please neteller

James: Okay, let me check if it's current;y available.

JBXXXX: I can also make it moneybookers but my deposit was neteller(its up to you)'

James: Let me check.

JBXXXX: ok I hold (10-20 minutes waiting)

JBXXXX: you there?

James: Just one more second./

JBXXXX: ok

James: Okay, we apparently don't have either Neteller or MoneyBookers available for withdrawals, but you can do a *** if you want.

JBXXXX: I dont have click and pay.

JBXXXX: ***

JBXXXX: strange you dont got the 2 biggest solutions and my deposit was threw neteller

James: I do apologize for the inconvenience, it's just not available right now.

JBXXXX: ok. then send it wire

James: Okay.

JBXXXX: you need my bank-wire info.

JBXXXX: I save this chat. for proof

James: Wait, apparently we can send you a **.

James: It would be ready for tomorrow.

JBXXXX: yes thanks

James: So you don't have to wait.

James: Though you would have to pay the fee.

JBXXXX: but I dont want to pay big fees for it.

JBXXXX: and I have 1 free/for first

JBXXXX: promissed

James: Okay, now the maximum we can send you is $750 and the fee is not free through **, but if you want we can send you a Check, where if you leave $300 in your account you can get it for free, you can take out up to $8,000 a week and will take somewhere between 3 - 4 weeks.

JBXXXX: I need money now. what about bank-wire?

James: It takes around the same as check.

JBXXXX: I deposit for real money and hoping Im not playing for paper-money.

JBXXXX: I can go out ask SBR also remember whats going on here.

James: Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but in any case, you have some options and the withdrawal department is closing.

James: So which one would you rather do?

JBXXXX: then if I take 750 now you take when I can take another one?

James: Starting Monday.

JBXXXX: I take 750 now and make another for monday then

James: You need to contact us on Monday to request another one.

James: But I'll write you up for the one ** today.

JBXXXX: yes I contact you monday-wedsday also

James: Okay.

JBXXXX: ok write it up

James: Perfect.

JBXXXX: please go on. before you closing

James: Yes, it's in.

JBXXXX: ok thanks. Then I need the numbers send to my email too.

JBXXXX: and everything what I need

JBXXXX: to catch it up

James: Okay, we'll try but if by tomorrow you don't have the information, contact us via Live Chat and we'll gladly give you info.

JBXXXX: I expect the numbers james

JBXXXX: thanks for your cooperation.

James: We'', we'll do our best, but the WIthdrawal department we'll be closed tomorrow, so I'll see what we can do.

James: Have a good day.

JBXXXX: ok thanks again. now bye.
    Last edited by DIF; 05-29-09 at 08:15 PM.

DIF

So they got max $750 now ** as solution. I was told I was able withraw 2500/ and 1 free neteller. If they pay me(I really hope) I gonna pay $66*4 in fees which is 264$ instead of 0 that I was promissed. Is that reasonable for a B+ book?. you can also add the extra fees monegram takes then the fees go up to about 350$ instead of 0

I now send an email to SBR and hope they can help me here. . I hope everyone understand Im not satisfied with this but my hope everything gonna ending good.

I continue follow this up.
    Last edited by DIF; 05-29-09 at 08:13 PM.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

This is crap. They need to make this right.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe if Justbet lies to another 33,978 customers about free payouts then SBR will consider lowering their grade. After all, we know it literally takes a nuclear explosion to get SBR to lower a grade on a book they endorse. But just think, you see how poorly justbet is treating this customer....Sportbet is rated even lower than justbet. LOL

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice sponsor book, SBR

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
    After all, we know it literally takes a nuclear explosion to get SBR to lower a grade on a book they endorse.
    WSEX was downgraded twice recently, and their reputation is as solid as they come. Ratings are continually being reevaluated.

That said, I would agree with the sentiment of the replies here that this customer is not being treated fairly. If the book can't pay out through the method of deposit (Neteller), they ought to waive the extra fees.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Timely thread for me, as I just recieved a call yesterday in fact inquiring as to why I had never deposited after creating an account.....Now I'm immensely glad that I didn't.

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just thought I would share my experience with Just Bet. I tried to cash out $9,000 about 6 weeks ago through check and was told it would take 3-4 weeks. I received a DHL package with $5,000 in payment. I am still waiting for the other $4,000 and was told I might get a confirmation # for my check next week. They are taking forever to pay me and I have another 4k in their book still. Also, their blackjack is completely rigged. At any rate, I would really like to get payed in the next month, it has taken over 6 weeks. Who knows how long it will take to get out the other $4,000 which I was planning on keeping in but after the way they treated this last payout then I am going to take it out. They would end up doing much better business if they just payed promptly. Not a fan of Justbet.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onthewhat View Post
    Nice sponsor book, SBR

Believe me...whether a book as a good reputable book or bad dishonest book doesnt make a difference to SBR sponsoring them as long as they are getting paid. Lets just see if this results in SBR not sponsoring them anymore or even just in a downgrade...Hmm my guess is no!!!

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLou View Post
    WSEX was downgraded twice recently, and their reputation is as solid as they come.
    LOL ... "solid as they come" ... I wonder if the folks in Vegas have the same opinion.

I play there, and they're a half-decent second-tier book, but I would hardly use the words "solid as they come" to describe them. The payout problems are real and ongoing.

DIF

recieved 1500$ ** and its paid. That was quick and good. and $66fee for that reasonable.

still 982 in my balance. At least this was good news for me. Thanks. I try ask again customer-service about neteller again. for the rest. (hope for my free withrawal? )