pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the point of claiming dispute when they can do what ever they want..??

Bookies provide their own terms and conditions and with one single click you accept those terms and cant never complain later on?..Am i wrong? please tell me that i am...

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pipita17 View Post
    Bookies provide their own terms and conditions and with one single click you accept those terms and cant never complain later on?..Am i wrong? please tell me that i am...
    OK, you are wrong. Keep reading the forum, and you will discover that bookies that care about their reputation will mediate disputes with SBR. If SBR agrees that the player was shafted at a book with a rating of B or higher, that book will probably agree to pay the player. Even lower rated books will often bend to public pressure. This has happened repeatedly here - many players have received payment that a book initially confiscated and then relented when SBR sided with the player.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ivanator

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Use the ratings and SBR and you have increased your chance of being paid 10x over. Next!

pipita17
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Use the ratings and SBR and you have increased your chance of being paid 10x over. Next!
    No next,i want to know more.Im knew at this forum.

pipita17
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    OK, you are wrong. Keep reading the forum, and you will discover that bookies that care about their reputation will mediate disputes with SBR. If SBR agrees that the player was shafted at a book with a rating of B or higher, that book will probably agree to pay the player. Even lower rated books will often bend to public pressure. This has happened repeatedly here - many players have received payment that a book initially confiscated and then relented when SBR sided with the player.
    Thanks for you reply but man its not about cash yes i have nearly 1000 e there but they frozen my acc even though i didnt do notning..APSOLUTLY NOTHING..how they can treat they customers so pour and without respect?

BranchDavidian

Thanks for you reply but man its not about cash yes i have nearly 1000 e there but they frozen my acc even though i didnt do notning..APSOLUTLY NOTHING..how they can treat they customers so pour and without respect?
    What book are we talking about? Hopefully it is rated B or better, but even if it isn't, filing a complaint here will greatly increase your chances of getting a fair resolution.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

If you did nothing wrong, what rule did they say you broke? Filing a claim is still useful, because they could have applied whatever the rule inappropriately.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

SBR provides referrals (i.e. get more business for the books) and also are able to vocalize abuse (i.e. cost books business)... This is their only real power and if the books don't care about the above you are likely shit out of luck...

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

books don't always follow their own rules.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can imagine sbr being like the better buisness bureau here in the states. They give ratings. You file complaints. The companies can tell you to fukk off or fix it. If it does the first they get a mark so others can see, but in reality they have no real power. They just provide awareness.

pipita17
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    If you did nothing wrong, what rule did they say you broke? Filing a claim is still useful, because they could have applied whatever the rule inappropriately.
    cause my com on chat.they froze me without letting me know,by nonauthorised person in which department i never placed single bet. cause i said that their bonuses increases gambler's addiction and that is nearly impossible to roll it and make so huge ammount of money just so u can be in position to withdraw and obtain your own money when you claim bonus.

pipita17
    Update your status

Somebody said than i can get 10x more money? Should i call my lawyer? Hahaha no guys i just wonder where are our rights as players? Thats bothers me.

pipita17
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    SBR provides referrals (i.e. get more business for the books) and also are able to vocalize abuse (i.e. cost books business)... This is their only real power and if the books don't care about the above you are likely shit out of luck...
    when u make mistake to your customer u are responsible for that same mistake.end of story.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29112

when u make mistake to your customer u are responsible for that same mistake.end of story.

not in this business pal.

ur at the books mercy...period

BranchDavidian

I am wondering why you won't name the book. If you are telling the truth and want your money back, why haven't you already filed a complaint? That would cost you nothing, and get the process started to get your money back -- nothing to lose and everything to gain. It is beginning to look like you just want a little attention, and have been jerking our chains.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

If you are dealing with ethical businesses in a regulated environment this might usually be the case... The offshore gambling is equatable to the wild west with (sadly) a decent percentage of the companies that believe money should only go one way...

For example I'm owed a little bit of coin from both Ultimate Bet and Full Tilt... Filing a complaint with SBR would be nothing more then a waste of time with the reality being I have no recourse to make them responsible for what I'm owed...

In this world money is king and, 95% of the time, things like reputation, responsibility, and fairness are only going to matter if it impacts someone's ability to generate more money...

pipita17
    Update your status

I am wondering why you won't name the book. If you are telling the truth and want your money back, why haven't you already filed a complaint? That would cost you nothing, and get the process started to get your money back -- nothing to lose and everything to gain. It is beginning to look like you just want a little attention, and have been jerking our chains.
    I will answer the name even though i didnt get proper advice from lawyer yet what do and should i sent complaint to SBR or try to make deal with them,BUT FIRST...TELL ME..do you have a life when you can write something like this??..To get attetion?from who??..you???
    its not succes for me to get something that is mine allready and to be happy when i achieve that.and to be satisfied with somebody mercy on me.that i leave to jerks like you.i have my rights as a proper loyal and decent client,everybody has and i will prove that.

pipita17
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    If you are dealing with ethical businesses in a regulated environment this might usually be the case... The offshore gambling is equatable to the wild west with (sadly) a decent percentage of the companies that believe money should only go one way...

For example I'm owed a little bit of coin from both Ultimate Bet and Full Tilt... Filing a complaint with SBR would be nothing more then a waste of time with the reality being I have no recourse to make them responsible for what I'm owed...

In this world money is king and, 95% of the time, things like reputation, responsibility, and fairness are only going to matter if it impacts someone's ability to generate more money...
    really nice post and i agree with all that...but man youv gotta to realise that you are not some humble miserable thing in that industry.they are making bilions of cash thanks to you,me and others milions of players.money is NOT everything.

BranchDavidian

I will answer the name even though i didnt get proper advice from lawyer yet what do and should i sent complaint to SBR or try to make deal with them,BUT FIRST...TELL ME..do you have a life when you can write something like this??..To get attetion?from who??..you???
    its not succes for me to get something that is mine allready and to be happy when i achieve that.and to be satisfied with somebody mercy on me.that i leave to jerks like you.i have my rights as a proper loyal and decent client,everybody has and i will prove that.
    Man, you are an idiot. If you don't consider getting your $1000 back, that has been frozen, as a success, then go ahead and forget about that money! I am sure that if you don't get that money back, you will then consider it a failure. Your lawyer can't help you, bud. Either file a complaint or stop wasting everybody's time.

BranchDavidian

And, what kind of a "deal" do you want to make with them? If you have done nothing wrong, why would you make any "deal"? If I stole $1000 from you, would you make a deal with me, where I return $500 of it rather than have a watchdog ( SBR )try to get it all back?

pipita17
    Update your status

Man, you are an idiot. If you don't consider getting your $1000 back, that has been frozen, as a success, then go ahead and forget about that money! I am sure that if you don't get that money back, you will then consider it a failure. Your lawyer can't help you, bud. Either file a complaint or stop wasting everybody's time.
    you think like a loser.period.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

you must be VERY green to this industry

far from realisitc expectations of how things really work

pipita17
    Update your status

And, what kind of a "deal" do you want to make with them? If you have done nothing wrong, why would you make any "deal"? If I stole $1000 from you, would you make a deal with me, where I return $500 of it rather than have a watchdog ( SBR )try to get it all back?
    See jerk im not in position to give a 1000 euro to richer guys than me.if i press charges against them i can forget money.if i send complaint to SBR i can forget money to.thats what gambling supervisor told me on chat that i copied.so im just waiting for my lawyer to study my case their terms and conditions and to tell me all about british law and to give me proper advice.DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW JERK...and get a f*** out of this topic..

pipita17
    Update your status

[QUOTE=5mike5;15441908]you must be VERY green to this industry

far from realisitc expectations of how things really work[/QUOTE
    i can bet that im in this longer than you...
    Last edited by pipita17; 07-22-12 at 09:09 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

because just because ur the customer doesnt mean anything, they make all the rules and there is no getting around it...

its a shady business....and 1 customer isnt important to these guys

if they say u broke a rule, u arent getting paid...unless SBR helps out

and have u even named the book? maybe the difference is where u are playing at....

playing at anything but a rock solid book isnt smart at all....choose wisely

pipita17
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    because just because ur the customer doesnt mean anything, they make all the rules and there is no getting around it...

its a shady business....and 1 customer isnt important to these guys

if they say u broke a rule, u arent getting paid...unless SBR helps out

and have u even named the book? maybe the difference is where u are playing at....

playing at anything but a rock solid book isnt smart at all....choose wisely
    man even though u r all saying that im naive man i wont give up MAINLY cause i didnt made any mistake
    shady bussiness..?..over a billions of euros legal money? cmon man you know thats not true.those firms are giving all they have for public image and dont worry its a european A review book i dont play anywhere.

pipita17
    Update your status

and 1 customer isnt important to these guys...with this you said..why are you deposit money if u think like this?

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Is it a UK book?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and 1 customer isnt important to these guys...with this you said..why are you deposit money if u think like this?
    becuase i only play at books that always pay and are top rated

and i dont do anything to give them any reason to not pay me...i deposit with cash and withdrawl...i dont even take bonuses that hold my money hostage

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and not sure why ur so upset, yet afraid to name the book?

pipita17
    Update your status

no guys i was watchin tennis..bet365

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

im a U.S. player, but theres plenty of people that can help with that book im sure

what reason have they gave u? did u fill out SBR complaint?

pipita17
    Update your status

im a U.S. player, but theres plenty of people that can help with that book im sure

what reason have they gave u? did u fill out SBR complaint?
    i guest u r us player aswell as that loser who posted before so i didnt tell..man i dont need nothing..I WAS searching for help and advice but you know everybody told me that im going to jungle with pocket knife so really i didnt fill out anything im just waiting what my lawyer can do or say

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

if u dont need anything then why u posting here?

people were trying to help smart ass...u came here whining and asking for anwsers

stop clogging up the board and have ur "lawyer" have at it .
    Last edited by 5mike5; 07-22-12 at 09:44 AM.

pipita17
    Update your status

if u dont need anything then why u posting here?

people were trying to help smart ass...u came here whining and asking for anwsers

stop cloggong the board and have ur "lawyer" have at it
    I believe in my lawyer,whats wrong with that..:P
    Why im here..?posting replys on YOUR Qs,and man i had issue i wouldnt say whining
    and tnx for "answers"''you,specificaly you provided me like "up to books mercy"
    Last edited by pipita17; 07-22-12 at 09:52 AM.

12 Last