Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Betgrizzly?

I haven't heard much talk about them lately. Anyone playing there at the moment? Payouts anyone lately? I might put a few hundred in if u guys have some good feedback.

Legions36

Bump!!!
    What 55 viewers and nobody can tell me anything? I started this 2 days ago, i guess people don't play there and im probably gonna pass because of this.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

I'm surprised they lasted this long. I was about to give them a try a few months ago. i signed up but their phone was disconnected. i thought they went out of business. it was like that for a long time until they changed their phone number.
    i'm trying out some new books now with some good bonuses. i'll let you know if i have some positive experience with them. so far, I'm pretty sure i'm going to get stiffed by Yesbet.ag . waiting for my payout for about a month. no one is available by phone, chat, and email for about 2 weeks. they simply stopped their business.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    I'm surprised they lasted this long. I was about to give them a try a few months ago. i signed up but their phone was disconnected. i thought they went out of business. it was like that for a long time until they changed their phone number.
    i'm trying out some new books now with some good bonuses. i'll let you know if i have some positive experience with them. so far, I'm pretty sure i'm going to get stiffed by Yesbet.ag . waiting for my payout for about a month. no one is available by phone, chat, and email for about 2 weeks. they simply stopped their business.
    Sorry to hear about your loss,I just went there and no phone, no live help. I kinda figured the $25 freeplAY was intended to do fast payouts from anyone lucky enough to cash for positive feedback and then run off with a bunch of deposits a short time later.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Sorry to hear about yesbet. Some news on them would be nice...

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    That sucks, i hope its not too much of a hit. Yeah keep me posted!!!

brendon

I would post a thread title "Yesbet is a SCAM" to warn people but i didn't see the need since it looks like they're out of business.

brendon

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    That sucks, i hope its not too much of a hit. Yeah keep me posted!!!
    definitely
    Last edited by brendon; 07-20-12 at 08:05 PM.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

guess you gotta listen to SBR, the clearly warned everyone not to be lured in with 100% bonuses and posted their relation to fly by night companies.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right... SBR definitely was out front on Grizzly. Stick with Lou Bill and J7, they will stear you the right way.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

this place was a joke , i remember the guys giving some dude thousands in freeplay for a payout delay and they took like 4 weeks to send him like $1000

touchback

Ya... I remember that too... frickn clowns. Speaking of clown outfits what happened to Betchuck, think that was the name.

Legions36

I have tryed to call them but why r they still on the ratings guide?D book?

Legions36

Haven't*

Legions36

Funny how i just asked about this book last week and now when u try and go to betgrizzy homepage its non existent. I hope noone got screwed by them. Not sure i will be using any new books anymore because of things like this.

touchback

Right, when sales... csd... and backer are all the same and guy says just send the p2p to me I would run. So keep it in mind that almost anyone can get a deal with a PPH service now and throw up a skin and start taking deposits...