jankay
    jankay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 708

hows william hill on withdrawals?

Im planning to withdraw right after i roll over my deposit bonus. Do they have a good reputation for withdrawals? I know theyre all big and famous, but I ve heard that they are quite picky and often ask for documents after documents.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ofc they might ask you to provide some ID documents, but I never had problems withdrawing from WillHill ... only thing I dont like is that they'll process your request and take the money from your balance but the actual withdrawal will be process only after 24 hours (check "reverse withdrawal" in banking menu to see when the withdrawal will actually be processed)

arissgold
    arissgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

BEWARE with williamhill until now they locked my account because i try to withdraw and win over $5000 when i deposit and lost all smoothly when try to withdraw because win they make many reason for locked my account.

I play only in vegas and live blackjack.

They reason my IDs FAKE!!!

I have sent my passport, national ID, driver license, military ID and my marriage certificate.

They told all of my IDs FAKE.. stup** reason.
    all of my ID valid in my country.

I challenge for live chat via webcam for see my face directly and my IDs in my hand they not want.

Right now i coordinate with my colleague Secret Services for investigate williamhill cheater scam client.

Just wait this case will on the top i fight with scammer cheater client

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

You will be asked for documents but if your docs are legit, they will be processed quickly along with your payout request.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

aris - have you filed a complaint with SBR?

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Airs , how much do they owe you?