mneel55
    mneel55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Looking for a Local Book or a pay per player site! Please Help

I am looking for a local or a pay-per player site my local retired until football season. I hate his lines anyway.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-25-12 at 05:18 AM. Reason: removed personal info

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Fbi alert!!!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

almost three years a member and only 15 posts. Nice

mneel55
    mneel55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

If you look at what I have posted in my previous post you would see your wrong.`

I have just lost my local and have nowhere to wager. Since I've been on the site for over three years wouldn't it make sense that I would have asked 3 years ago. True, I do not post a lot but you can see that I have been a member of covers as well for many years. If you have any concerns and you know Steve aka (BiggDogg5n2) I am sure he will vouch for me.

My main issue is putting money into these sites. No one accepts and of my cards because of certain restrictions on my cards. And I hate going to ** every few weeks and sending money to Costa Rica or some of the many other places you have to send to.

Any advice on a site that will take either a ********** or a pay as you go **** please let me know. Although I am still hesitant to put money on these sites as a got screwed on a few grand from FullTilt. I had a good standing with there for years and do not want it to happen again.

And yes I have tried to use e-wallet and most of the other round about was to fund my account.