DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Not Finding BetMaker Listed in the SBR Ratings Guide or Did I miss it?

I looked in the SBR Ratings Guide and I didn't find BetMaker. I usually keep track of all B or rated better places, but when I saw peeps talking about it lately I check my personal list and didn't see it. So, I went to the SBR Ratings Guide and didn't see it.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    I looked in the SBR Ratings Guide and I didn't find BetMaker. I usually keep track of all B or rated better places, but when I saw peeps talking about it lately I check my personal list and didn't see it. So, I went to the SBR Ratings Guide and didn't see it.

I looked for it today too and didn't find it. I could definitely be wrong but it maybe a parent company of bookmaker/dsi

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by dimaggio8 View Post
    I looked for it today too and didn't find it. I could definitely be wrong but it maybe a parent company of bookmaker/dsi
    I checked according to SBR, BookMaker is the parent company of of DSI, BetCris, eHorse, and eHorseX. I really wish SBR would clarify why they are not listing BetMaker in the ratings guide and yet they somehow have a rating.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

I heard that betmaker and ehorse are exactly the same. Probably why they are not interested in improving betmaker, because it is horse oriented.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14206

betmaker could use tons of improvements. even 1 would be nice.