benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

Pinnacle down once more ???

How can such a top book as Pinnacle always been down ???!! I've always believed that despite their regular technical issues that would remain my favourite book because of top odds and quality of transactions, but they've made me lost quite some money recently because of bets i couldn't place due to their technical issues and i'm really wondering now if i shouldn't change..Down for you too at the moment?

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

they are getting ready for an update tomorrow. relax

benji2501

They've done maintenance updates regularly for years an unfortunately always the same problems...

benji2501

Seriously, as i said, that's a great book, really, their customer service is the best i know (despite no phone neither chat ! ), they have so quick payouts, their odds are amazing... But to be honest, on a technical point of view, they're awful, i don't know another book with so many technical issues, every week, and sometimes every day !Yes honestly that's the worst book i know on a technical point of view. Why isn't their technical department as good as the rest of other departments..?

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

i dont find it to be that big of a deal

benji2501

that may not be a problem for you but for many customers that's really annoying....When Pinny regularly is victim of DOS attacks..and it happens website isn't available for 24 hours, that 's nightmare !