brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

What Books Offer The Best Payouts?

You know I'm looking at some options for new books to join and I'm just blown away by how terrible the payout options are on even many of the A books

The options for legends and betdsi, for example, are absolutely horrible. How does a book get an A rating when it's best payout offered is a 1,500 dollar limit person to person with a whopping 10% fee?

Are there any books with high limit payouts that are either free or very low fees (1% or lower)?

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am with ya on this. Most of the books out there will still give out at least one free payout per month. But, I have gotten stuck a couple of times with large balances at books that charged huge fees. Since getting burned at these books that changed their rules from sign-up date to withdrawal date, I will not deposit at any book that does not offer a free payout. This game is just too difficult to have to beat the juice, and then get ripped off for 10% of any winnings upon withdrawal. I see that the industry is headed in a bad direction here, but so far most books are still holding the line on that free payout. ( BTW, DSI does have an option that ends up only costing about 1% of your withdrawal amount. )

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetIslands is the fastest and never heard of a non-payment

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

1vice

same day and 1 free a week

BetIslands

same day and 1 free a month

Applejax
    Applejax's Avatar Become A Pro!

carib is not offering any good payout option for their american bettors

your only option is ** or ** and they charge you 10%

one more thing, their fuc king customer service is very good in lying

carib was a great book but now with new ownership its just another shit book

stay away from this shit bbook

tgoodm1
    tgoodm1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1532

Bookmaker and 5D