tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage can suck a big one

I requested a withdrawal during the free period. Now they are saying I didn't creating bogus times. I'm sick of off shore shit.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are top notch, and perhaps a calm and optimistic phone call from you can straighten things out.
    FYI important re free payouts:
    Always add a note or comment in the payout request indicating you wish THIS PAYOUT to be your once a month freebie. (even if you're requesting it exactly when it 'should' apply).

The less you leave to ambiguity, the more your odds of a successful payout increase.

Sort of like everything else in life, with the exception of JJGold getting laid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    They are top notch, and perhaps a calm and optimistic phone call from you can straighten things out.
    FYI important re free payouts:
    Always add a note or comment in the payout request indicating you wish THIS PAYOUT to be your once a month freebie. (even if you're requesting it exactly when it 'should' apply).

The less you leave to ambiguity, the more your odds of a successful payout increase.

Sort of like everything else in life, with the exception of JJGold getting laid.