princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline kicked off of it's poker network?

I read on two other forums that BOL has very recently lost it's license to operate it's skin on the Action/Hero network.
    Money can no longer be transferred from sports to poker, only from poker to sports. This appears to be the manner they have chosen to feather players off the network.
    Calls to BOL customer service yield no clarification.
    Can SBR please speak to BOL management?

princecharles

As addendum,
    As far as I know BOL has not repudiated these claims on the other forums, nor has made a clarifying statement here.

It's just too bad, everyday is a chance for this company to start doing things right, and they just simply refuse to follow the most common of sense.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it is harsh to use as proof the fact that they have not refuted it. But it is strange for them not to resolve the issue or come up with an alternative.

Do these other forums say anything as to why they lost their licence? I do remember people complaining a lot about losing hands because they get disconnected - so maybe that is why?

princecharles

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I think it is harsh to use as proof the fact that they have not refuted it. But it is strange for them not to resolve the issue or come up with an alternative.

Do these other forums say anything as to why they lost their licence? I do remember people complaining a lot about losing hands because they get disconnected - so maybe that is why?
    Believe me, I chose my words very carefully. Them not doing the right/simple act of telling their customers what's going on is a secondary issue.

No emails from them, no message when logging on, nothing.
    Players who normally transfer thier balances back and forth to place sports bets, and then to play poker are left scratching thier heads and utterly confused when attempts to redeposit back into poker fail.

This has been going on nonstop for almost a week now, thus prompting smarter people than me to have figured out thier license situation.

princecharles

Crazy. See my other post I started first when this problem was 4 days old.

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Lou??

princecharles

Bill
    Would you please post something helpful about this.
    Thanks

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

I have an account at BetOnline as well and have asked a number of times about the "no tranfer to poker" problem. When I was told that there is "no timeframe for a resolution" I came to the same conclusion as "princecharles". I have a decent balance at BO primarily for sports wagering. SBR needs to take into account BetOnline's operation as a whole. We come to SBR for info so we can make informed choices. BetOnline should be downgraded immed for failing to disclose in any meaningful way, the "poker room problem".

vorsybl
    vorsybl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Okay what is the deal with this? If I had known there was a "problem with the transfer feature" which is some ambiguous bs for people putting their ******* money in there trusting them to provide the service they claim to provide I would've deposited the money into Lock poker.

Are they actually going to fix this problem because if not I'm going to do everything I can to get my money back

princecharles

My guess at this point is they are trying to make a deal with another poker network.
    Their plan would be to keep the existing interface, and 'saddle' it onto a new horse (network).

They are careful this time to make sure BOL customers don't live chat with the Action/Hero/Chico network CS as what happened a few months ago, as that's how we learned the truth about thier licensing back then.
    Not just wrong to do, but plain stupid to leave do many in the dark, for so many reasons.

princecharles

Great idea.
    How about anyone from SBR stomp your hoof once if I'm right, or twice if I'm not.

:-) lol - Lou c'mon you love to knock me. Chime in and let your hoof stomp be heard!

vorsybl
    vorsybl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Do you have any idea how long its going to take? And since when has it been like this?