tsrudm
    tsrudm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Betlegends.eu constantly down??

I have been betting on betlegends.eu for about a month now, after several years on bookmaker and 5dimes. In addition to being incredibly disappointed with the offerings they have (nothing outside the "major leagues"), over the past several days the site has seen constant "downtime" during the day. Most concerningly it caused me to miss out on what was a winning horse play yesterday.

My intention here is not to flame them or discourage anyone from playing, but just to communicate my concerns. I have no doubt my money is secure and safe there, but I really have a hard time believing this is an A+ book. If you are looking to only bet the NFL, MLB, NBA, etc and only post plays in the evenings you are fine...but if you are looking for other options or to log in in the mornings or afternoons you could have some serious issues.

Maybe my experience has been unique and uncharacteristic, but I am seriously considering leaving after only a month...at least I will take my initial investment plus a significant amount of winnings with me....

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would advise you to pull out of there.........been going downhill very fast.

tsrudm

Thanks for the quick reply Boston, when you say its going downhill, are you talking more than just the IT side of things? Sorry, I haven't paid much attention to the site.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The downtime is not unexpected. Legends is performing upgrades to their system. Doing so all in one day would cause more downtime; they try to pick slower times to do so.

We'll enquire on when they expect the upgrades to be completed.

tsrudm

Thanks Lou, that is good to hear. I wish their customer service reps would just say that. When i contacted them ( happened every day for the past 3)...they would wait about 5 minutes to "check on that for [me]" and then come back to say the website was currently down. Seems like they could make people aware of it ahead of time (or at least be prepared with an immediate answer), if its scheduled. The way they addressed the issue made it seem like a "cop out" of some kind. They also did not say it was for upgrades, just that it was down and they hoped to have it back up soon. So it is nice to hear its not just an issue but an actual upgrade. Makes me feel a bit better.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi ts well they have limited their payout options and amounts.....also the live chat is about the worst i have ever seen.....if you are even lucky enough for them to answe r it takes forever......seems they are short staffed.....same guy handling the reloads is handling sales.....never a good sign.....plus the betting options are small.....baseball lines are very late..i could go on and on.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

As summer comes books will usually move fast to do their updates and get them out of the way. Lou, have the latest with legends?

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I went to them earlier, they are running as per usual from what I saw.