fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Betonline doesn't pay its customers via MB/Skrill ???

For a reason i ignore my post untitled "always a nightmare to be paid by Betonline" disappeared from the list of topics and its content was mixed with topic "Betonline is a fraud..". As a result all that is quite difficult to understand now. So this is a new topic where i clearly and shortly sum up my problem with Betonline:

-I made a payout request the 7th of may on Betonline with MB option
    -The 8th , payout was approved and i received email confirming me i would receive my 4102 usd within 12-36 hours
    -A few days later, no money, so i send email to BOL asking for news. I receive answer telling me the payment department would inform me within 24 hours.
    -about 3 days later, no news from payout department, so i post complaint on SBR
    -SBR contacts Betonline , but Betonline tells Lou (SBR) that i have been paid since, which is totally wrong.
    - I send new email to Lou to tell him Betonline lied.
    - Today i received email from Betonline that tells me i could choose other method for my payout such as **.
    MB is the best option for me: i totally trust in that method, and as a VIP customer i get advantages such as cash everytime i make transactions with MB (1% cashback(points that will become money then) and even 5% cashback from the 21st of may to the end of Soccer Euro), so why would i be stupid and not choose MB ???

I read Betonline may hasn't funds enough on its MB processor... I may accept/understand Betonline need a little more than 36 hours to pay its customers via MB, but i've been waiting for 2 weeks now, 2 weeks !!! Is there another B+ bookmaker that isn't able to pay customers on MB accounts after 2 weeks ??? Even the worst of C bookmakers is able to . SO i would appreciate if Betonline could stop treating me as a cretin and could behave as professionnals. What's their interest in behaving that way ? As long as i don't get paid i'll post and my comments surely will fear some customers from opening an account with Betonline, so i really don't understand their behaviour... They must like losing customers...

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

You can keep starting threads all you want but this info is pretty widely available and it isn't going to get you paid faster.

Cancel your request and get a transfer or wait.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

they have lost alot of deposets from me,from bad press on there payouts

i have loaded alot with legends and youwager and a few other books but would have went too bol if wasnt for all the slow pay complants.that money from me and others would help fund there money bookers account

poker6469

FABULOUS dont do that keep sharing your experience,its helping other members.

this is bs the reason thay dont pay in timley manor is they dont have the funds ,its a no brainer

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by poker6469 View Post
    this is bs the reason thay dont pay in timley manor is they dont have the funds ,its a no brainer
    If they didn't have the funds they wouldn't pay in a timely manor via other methods... still a no-brainer?

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Seems more like they don't have the funds to keep all their various payout methods liquid.

BAUS

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

OP,
    Where are you from?

fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by Uga View Post
    OP,
    Where are you from?
    I'm from UK Uga. Why ? Does the delay for being paid via MB depends of where the customers is from ?? I would understand it for a payout via wire for example, but with MB it has no importance ?

poker6469

they pay the low option ,because its onley 750 max get it now

nobody going to ruin there reputation like they have if they can pay there bills on time think about it.its like a ponzi sceme holding till it sinks and it will watch in see.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by poker6469 View Post
    nobody going to ruin there reputation like they have if they can pay there bills on time think about it.its like a ponzi sceme holding till it sinks and it will watch in see.
    They pay other methods for larger amounts.

Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Did Betonline pay you by using Skrill Fabulous ? For me too Skrill is best option , i wrote Betonline before making deposit to know the situation with Skrill, and i had that clear answer:
    "
    a lot of people like to put false information about us on forums etc,.
    We do offer Skrill (moneybookers) as deposit and payout method as listed in our web site.
    Our methods, all of them, are 100% secure and reliable, since we put high emphasis on security, so your funds are save here, and we guarantee you'll get them for payouts as well."

I may be stupid but since i was guaranted by email everything is ok with Skrill at Betonline, i believe it. And i made deposit so. Yet could you tell/confirm me Fabulous that you were paid ?

Username9999
    Username9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good day to all. I would like to take sometime in order to give you a better understanding. A better understand as to how betonline.ag works, along with the reason why so many are having issues with payouts as of late. I am pretty sure everyone has read about the Alex_Peterson SITUATION. Before this message is erased, and I am banned, I would like the admins to please allow me to comment freely. I was "Alex_Peterson"at the work place, and I did work for betonline.ag as of 2 weeks. I was fired based on comments made by "me" here on SBR. I for one did not post those comments about POSbol. I to this day feel it may of been an angry customer who I might of sent an e-mail to, about a delayed payout. Had I created those post, which lead to me being fired I would of provided the following information which would of made it much more believable to everyone here that I work for the company.

Betonline.ag is operating under the name ********* S.A. here in panama. Not even two months ago the very name was **** ******* S.A. Why the change in name? Well, due to the laws betonline.ag does not have to follow by changing names EVERY 2 YEARS! By changing their name every 2 years, betonline.ag will not have to meet taxation standards which LEGITIMATE companies oblige by here in panama.

Also by changing their name every 2 years. Us as employees aren't protected by having a permanent position. As if to say, once the name changes, we have to sign a brand new contract in order to even come back to work once the name change has been made official. That would also mean, we waive our rights to our "liquidation" % based on the time we have been with nthe company.

The women who represents betonline.ag here on this website is ***** ****! She is the same person who post here on SBR should we have "ANY QUESTIONS AS TO YOUR ACCOUNT" She most certainly composes her messages well. Yet her english is 200x worse then OUTBACK AL. She is from Australia some place, which leads me to understand why betonline.ag is managed so poorly! NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND A WORD SHE SAYS!

The liasion between upper management and us REGULAR cs agents/supervisors is a wonderful women named ******. ***** to us here in panama, is referred to as an "INDIAN". The very same people who here in panama, clean your house and baby sit for you 7 days a week. This so called SUPERVISOR (which she actually is) should be doing baby sitting choirs instead of watching over CS reps and supervisors.

She would have more job security cleaning homes, then working at betonline.ag as aforementioned. Yet those of us who speak english will surely jump on a job which pays 600 dollars a month. Yes 600 big bucks. So riddle me this SBR members. Why would you create an account, or even assume you will get a payout from betonline.ag using moneybookers/neteller in a timely fashion when they don't even like to pay taxes, or their employees?

Many may assume I am a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired on his day off! Yet, I would take my walking papers, and not even ask to be reconsidered for a job in the future for one GOLDEN REASON! Betonline.ag has no growth. They are looking for investors, to be able to cover the payouts which are on a larger scale "harder to cover" Recall moneybookers, and neteller are funded directly from a bank account. Why would it take 2 weeks to APPROVE such a payout?

Oh, and by the way. The poker setup on betonline.ag is a complete joke. That supervisor ****** allows specific players to get REAL CASH REFUNDS on poker hands in which he was "DISCONNECTED" from. Mind you, when the report comes back from SOUTH AFRICA (poker review) no such evidence was found. ***** **** is the customers name! What's funny is no one reading this will understand the story of Mr. *******, yet the employees know exactly who I am referring to.

So for those of you who may not believe I worked for betonline.ag I can provide more then enough evidence to prove so. I am pretty sure enough members here would never create an account with betonline.ag Yet if your new to internet wagering.... STAY AWAY. I won't even bother to spell check, because ****** is at my door about to clean my house.

Have a wonderful day all

P.S. expect much more information from me regarding betonline.ag Even players to stay away from at the poker table, as to they are paid by betonline.ag to collude against you.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 05-28-12 at 06:44 PM. Reason: removed real names

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    Did Betonline pay you by using Skrill Fabulous ? For me too Skrill is best option , i wrote Betonline before making deposit to know the situation with Skrill, and i had that clear answer:
    "
    We do offer Skrill (moneybookers) as deposit and payout method as listed in our web site.
    Our methods, all of them, are 100% secure and reliable, since we put high emphasis on security, so your funds are save here, and we guarantee you'll get them for payouts as well."

I may be stupid but since i was guaranted by email everything is ok with Skrill at Betonline, i believe it. And i made deposit so. Yet could you tell/confirm me Fabulous that you were paid ?
    A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. "
    So BOL will tell you they take anything for a deposit but when it comes to payouts they will make a excuse.. A scam in the making think back to FullTilt Poker

Username9999

Quote Originally Posted by Th8mas View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm not much of a forum person but after reading around the net about betonline payout problems and stumbling upon SBR and specially the latest threads about Betonline I decided to ask SBR for help and make my problem public.

I registered at Betonline on April 26th and started playing Blackjack as I wanted to try their "Blackjack against other people". First day i played with some player. I lost my first deposit, i redeposited and 2nd time I won. Next day i was blocked from Blackjack for chip dumping! They told me that in order to reopen access to blackjack I have to send them my ID and a utility bill which I did immediately, but nothing changed and one month later this matter hasn't still been resolved!!

I continued playing Poker. I requested my first payout via Skrill on May 3rd. There was a big delay (they said there was some problem with their processor and offered other payment options) and the communication with support was absolutely chaotic. Nobody said the same thing as the other person and no one could give me a solid answer as to what is happening with my payout. In the end the payment came through on May 9th (certainly not in the 36h timeframe they state).

While waiting for the first payout i continued playing at various tables and with various players and I requested a second payout via Skrill again on May 7th. After one week the payout still wasn't approved and then i received an email (May 15th) from operations asking me about my relation with a username, which was that same player I happened to play Blackjack with at the very beginning!

I replied that i have no relation whatsoever with that username nor I have played or seen him/her since I started playing poker. Next day after my reply (May 16th) my account is frozen and I have no answer from Betonline or live chat support as to why that is!! Live chat only said that i'm under "poker review"...

So you can freeze an account based on speculation and suspicion?...

Yesterday (May 27th) I contacted live chat again and the only answer I received was that my account is still under investigation and there is no timeframe at all so I should just wait! Of course no manager or higher-up is available though I have asked multiple times to speak with one so another dead-end…

All I can understand is that Betonline doesn't like players that win, and they are trying to avoid payouts (or at least delay them) in any way possible!! And from the looks of it, "chip dumping" and “investigating accounts” seems to be their no.1 excuse!! I don’t see how it takes 20 days to “investigate” and not give any answers in the meantime!

I wonder if that was always the case with Betonline or maybe they are just going broke!?

I hope SBR will be able to help me get get my funds out of there!!!
    I have already filed a complaint and forwarded all mail and chats with ticket numbers to Lou.

PS. It would be nice hearing from BOL Sarah (i can't PM due to post count) cause support and live chat have been no help at all...

Regards
    Thomas
    Hello Thomas. I have seen your case 1 million times in the past. I can assure you, you will not get a payout from betonline.ag It appears to me your account was frozen within the sametime frame in which they were having issues accessing company funds due to the name change! Was your pay out more then the MAX payout of ** which is 2500? I can bet 10k usd that your answer will be yes. Hopefully SBR will work for you, and should they resolve this issue for you, besure to donate to them. Betonline is a major fraud, and I will be releasing more information which reveals so.

Username9999

Well said MATE!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

FiredFromBOL,

Having manager & company names doesn't make your story much different than the annual, disgruntled ex-employee rant we read. We wish you well finding employment elsewhere.

helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lou .. are u a troll ?! seriously .. It's like someone commiting a crime and having the someone else E.G : LOU cover for them and make every excuse in the book everytime people have issues with betonline

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

This shit is PRICELESS!!
    Lou, all due respect, back off.

'FiredfromBOL', apparently you have real names and info, and from Lou's reaction you are punching a 200 lb bully squarely in the face.

I need some scenes from our next episode!

princecharles

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    FiredFromBOL,

Having manager & company names doesn't make your story much different than the annual, disgruntled ex-employee rant we read. We wish you well finding employment elsewhere.
    Lou seems to be asking you in no uncertain terms to post more concrete evidence of your voracity.

princecharles

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    FiredFromBOL,

Oh come on, has this guy been banned!?
    This has the makings of a real doosey.
    Lou do you really wish this guy well (finding employment elsewhere?),
    or is that just you being quite the diplomat once again?

marcojuiceman

BetOnline have already showed what kind of non-cooperative, lying, thieving book they are... SBR you cannot be there hero when disputes are piling up daily

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post

Oh come on, has this guy been banned!?
    No he hasn't, take the tin-foil off your head. It's unbecoming.

benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

"

I agree with you Albator...when you say you "may be stupid" ! The simple fact Betonline sends you email telling they pay with no problem with Skrill is enough to reassure you ? For sure they lie ! Either they lie to you or they lie to me, but there's something that isn't clear: i made payout request 12 days ago with Skrill, approved, but not paid yet ! And i received email from Betonline telling this:
    "The Skrill payout option is delayed and does not have an estimate time to be recovered" !!! So on one hand they write to you "We do offer Skrill (moneybookers) as deposit and payout method as listed in our web site" but on the other hand i'm told ""The Skrill payout option is delayed and does not have an estimate time to be recovered" ?!? Something's wrong with Betonline ! And what about Fabulous, did you receive your money with Skrill yes or no?

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by benji2501 View Post
    I agree with you Albator...when you say you "may be stupid" ! The simple fact Betonline sends you email telling they pay with no problem with Skrill is enough to reassure you ? For sure they lie ! Either they lie to you or they lie to me, but there's something that isn't clear: i made payout request 12 days ago with Skrill, approved, but not paid yet ! And i received email from Betonline telling this:
    "The Skrill payout option is delayed and does not have an estimate time to be recovered" !!! So on one hand they write to you "We do offer Skrill (moneybookers) as deposit and payout method as listed in our web site" but on the other hand i'm told ""The Skrill payout option is delayed and does not have an estimate time to be recovered" ?!? Something's wrong with Betonline ! And what about Fabulous, did you receive your money with Skrill yes or no?
    BOL advertise they use that method but have no way of paying that method.. False Advertising in the Making
    Isnt that unlawful?

fabulous

[/ And what about Fabulous, did you receive your money with Skrill yes or not?]

Yes indeed i was paid with Skrill, but the only reason why Betonline paid me is i posted complaint and SBR contacted Betonline... Without complaint, i could have waited for weeks and weeks... I will never deposit again with BOL, and i advise everyone not to do it...until they fix their problems of payouts...

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Why does a book need a processor in order to pay via Skrill/Moneybookers anyway? Skrill isn't available to US residents for gaming purposes, so BOL could pay directly from their bank account (that is, if funds are available...)

benji2501

OK i know what i've got to do so, because my patience has reached its limits: i'll ask for SBR's help posting complaint...

benji2501

"

Could you tell us Albator when you received that email from Betonline ??? As i told you above, i received email that told me the contrary, and that was the 26th. And for you, when was it?

Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Quote Originally Posted by benji2501 View Post
    Could you tell us Albator when you received that email from Betonline ??? As i told you above, i received email that told me the contrary, and that was the 26th. And for you, when was it?
    Well i can't say you the exact day because i 've erased email since... All i can say you is that was last week, that's sure

benji2501

I've just received that email from Monica Gates (Betonline) :

"My name is Monica Gates and I’m contacting you about your pending payout.

First of all please allow me to sincerely apologize for the delay you have experienced. I assure you that we are working hard to solve this problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We have been reviewing the situation closely and we now estimate that you will receive your payout on June 3rd. If this changes we will, of course, let you know and have covered any payout fees."

It seems to be good news and normally i should receive my payout the 3rd of June. I say "Normally"...Has anyone already received that kind of email ? Can i trust Betonline in such situation ? Anyway i'll come back on forum the 4th to keep SBR informed... "wait and see" as one says.... If i could receive my 5K after 20 days,i would feel relieved

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Well seems they like you more than me....best I could get was a "we're tracking your payout and will get back to you soon". Talked to Lou today (meaning Friday) and the BOL manager they deal with wasn't even contactable today. Sighhhhhhhhh

benji2501

Grrrr very annoying indeed... How much money are you waiting for?

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

4874 USD.....a good chunk of change

benji2501

Ahhhhh... I've received my payout the 3rd of june as i had been told in last Betonline email. I feel so relieved. Thank you very much Lou and SBR, thank you so much, without your help things would be more complicated...
    Good luck for your payout Ajcobb22, i know how much annoying all these delays can be, but i'm sure you'll receive payout shortly

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Why does a book need a processor in order to pay via Skrill/Moneybookers anyway? Skrill isn't available to US residents for gaming purposes, so BOL could pay directly from their bank account (that is, if funds are available...)

Skrill / Moneybookers is available in USA for gambling (only if the license is located in USA), three OTB is using this e-wallet for deposit and payouts.

12 Last