wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can bet tennis parlays now there. I have been doing them all week. I tried one on monday and it worked.. Try it out it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    I use 5Dimes,Heritage,and BetIslands. For wagering options etc 5Dimes is the best around. Customer service is not the greatest. Heritage is pretty good for wagering options too. Both books allow tennis parlays which is large. Only 5Dimes allows you to parlay props though. What Heritage has that blows the other two away is the rebate program. You get the rebate win or lose. I have taken a couple payouts last week and it does not affect your cash back at all. Thats big fellas. BetIslands is pretty damned good as far as customer service goes and the rebate program is good but you only get it if you lose. Also they dont allow tennis parlays which is big for me. I have to parlay tennis.No questions asked. For all other sports they are pretty great though.
    Jon can you do anything about tennis parlays???? That would get you alot more business from alot of players and thats for sure.

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I really miss their free half-points in basketball. Those half points have saved me at least a few times this year in the NBA.
    So do a lot of people, that's why they're gone. I'm still shocked they ever had that promo. basically the equivalent of dealing a 5 cent line in a low volume market

First 12