betusisgood11
    betusisgood11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

why is betus rated D+??

i have had them for 2 years and never had a problem with deposits or payouts. now to make it easier they have a ***** with ****** logo that you can deposit your withdrawls to. i don't understand this at all, why do you give them such a bad review??????????
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 05-05-12 at 07:32 PM. Reason: removed processing term

Adamho
    Adamho's Avatar Become A Pro!

lolol

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you serious? Why would you ASK that question when there is plenty of information on the justification of WHY they were downgraded to D+ on their profile page.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

do they pay fast on ur weekly paychecks?

-stash

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

How long have you been working there? They are a terrible book, everyone knows.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Judging by your nick and number of pots, you looks like very suspicious...

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

most embarrassing thread of the year nominee

these guys think we are this dumb??

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

@ this

WOW

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Betusisgood11

LOL oh man

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any book that believes it is acceptable to label a player "non-recreational" and then confiscate funds, or say a player is playing "steam" and then confiscate funds deserves to have every one of its customers leave! This is nothing but outright theft. If you book the bet, you must pay the winners. I will never understand how a book can put up lines and then shaft a player because the book doesn't like which odds ( that the book OFFERED up for betting ) the player accepted. If BetUs does not want to accept bets that it considers to be "steam", then they should not offer those odds!!! Take the damn game off the board, or pay the odds that you offered. If only there were some way to warn the uninformed --- BetUs would go out of business.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice nickname smartguy

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's scary is the thought that The handles 'betusisgood1' through number 10 are already taken!

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

This book keeps getting upgraded/downgraded frequently..

laconic
    laconic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1891

If it has a product that is of interest to you (whether because of pricing, lack of availability elsewhere, or some other valid reason that is not bonus whoring or arbing), then BetUS is worth the risk/reward in my experience.

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by laconic View Post
    If it has a product that is of interest to you (whether because of pricing, lack of availability elsewhere, or some other valid reason that is not bonus whoring or arbing), then BetUS is worth the risk/reward in my experience.
    If you are fortunate enough to build up a large balance, you have reason to worry! ANYONE can be labelled "non-recreational" --- even you. What exactly is "non-recreational" anyway? It is a non-defined term. And, how in the world can any player agree that a book should be able to pay off player A, who bets $500 on Miami and wins, yet confiscate player B's money because he bet $500 on Miami? And, just as bad, suppose, laconic, that you place a large bet on some team and right after you place your bet, the odds start changing rapidly - as happens all the time? BetUs now can confiscate your balance because you bet "steam".
    This is a dangerous place to have your money. When I first started betting online, I made a $500 deposit at BetUs ( unaware of SBR or ratings ) and built it up to $5000 when my rollover was complete. Never had any problems - received all my money. I considered returning several times, especially when their rating started going up ( they were at C for a while, I believe ). But, since they have decided to start stealing, I will never trust them with my money again!

BranchDavidian

Anybody with a clue in this business has several books so they can shop for the best lines. I understand that books don't like to have the players beat them on the closing line. But players are in business to optimize their chances, while the book wants to profit from the "arbs" it tries to create on each market. Did you collect a bonus? Does that make you a bonus whore? The book offers bonuses to attract players - but accepting them is somehow wrong? And, for some reason, you have a problem with arbers? If a player bets team A at BetUs, and bets against team A at another book, what difference does that make to BetUs? BetUs offered odds that were accepted by the player. Book the bet, pay the bet. It actually is that simple.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 05-06-12 at 09:35 AM.

betusisgood11

Quote Originally Posted by ODDmaster View Post
    nice nickname smartguy

i don't work for them dumbasses i have been a customer 2 years and no problems , like i say in previous threads i don't understand the d+ rating! thier site is the best that i experienced, customer service is good, payouts come fast so whats the problem???

betusisgood11

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    If you are fortunate enough to build up a large balance, you have reason to worry! ANYONE can be labelled "non-recreational" --- even you. What exactly is "non-recreational" anyway? It is a non-defined term. And, how in the world can any player agree that a book should be able to pay off player A, who bets $500 on Miami and wins, yet confiscate player B's money because he bet $500 on Miami? And, just as bad, suppose, laconic, that you place a large bet on some team and right after you place your bet, the odds start changing rapidly - as happens all the time? BetUs now can confiscate your balance because you bet "steam".
    This is a dangerous place to have your money. When I first started betting online, I made a $500 deposit at BetUs ( unaware of SBR or ratings ) and built it up to $5000 when my rollover was complete. Never had any problems - received all my money. I considered returning several times, especially when their rating started going up ( they were at C for a while, I believe ). But, since they have decided to start stealing, I will never trust them with my money again!
    did they "steal" from you?

betusisgood11

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    most embarrassing thread of the year nominee

these guys think we are this dumb??

most dumb response nominee

betusisgood11

its funny how the top rated books on SBR when you look at the customer reviews of them most complain and say the books are bad lol so who are you to believe?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Didn't realize his name promotes betus

Trespass
    Trespass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by betusisgood11 View Post
    its funny how the top rated books on SBR when you look at the customer reviews of them most complain and say the books are bad lol so who are you to believe?
    Certainly not someone who just crawled out from under a rock (for the first time) in an effort to shill a book.

Samfourteen
    Samfourteen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Took two months for my buddy to get paid from this shop. I told him he needs to step up to a real book. Haha

betusisgood11

thank you all for your feedback, im getting the HELL off of betus and going to one of the A rated sites asap

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

thank you all for your feedback, im getting the HELL off of betus and going to one of the A rated sites asap
    First change your handle to BetUSisnotsogood11.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Ummm..ok. So then can we expect you in the college football section discussing SEC team over-unders?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

BETUS one of the best books to get money in to and one of the WORST to try to get it out! STAY AWAY A DEPOSIT BOOK ONLY!!!!

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't work for them dumbasses i have been a customer 2 years and no problems , like i say in previous threads i don't understand the d+ rating! thier site is the best that i experienced, customer service is good, payouts come fast so whats the problem???
    You must not cash out very much cause you won't get paid. I found this site years ago after getting stiffed from them.

lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

I agree with this poster

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

was the username "betusisgood10" already taken?

witswits
    witswits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Never ever play at Betus

I would sooner give my money to Elect John Edwards before I would deposit at Betus. I never seen such a scam as this place. All involved at the place are shady.