granvez
    Update your status
    granvez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Willam Hill Payout Delay of 5047 EUR

On 25th April, after being severely limited 'cause I placed some bets on an Early Market (they were one of the first to go out in that case) in one of the previous Italian Serie A matchday, I made a withdrawal request of my entire balance of 5047 EUR. After 9 days I didn't get paid yet.
    I want to clarify that this were not my first withdrawal request and therefore my account is fully verified.
    Speaking to the CS, I have always been bounced back with the same answer "We are performing security checks", then on the last Tuesday I was told that I would have received some news in the next 48 hours. Today is friday: no news and still the same answer.
    Honestly I think that 9 days are more than enough, for a reputable bookmaker like William Hill, to pay a customer even because, as I said, this is not my first withdrawal request and I already sent ages ago all the papers they requested at that time.

What am I supposed to do?

Thanks for your help.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Fill out a complaint form they're advertisers here so sure they'll respond to SBR who will get it straight for you. Good luck

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

wait a litle more they will not stiff you

granvez
    Update your status

Thanks for your advice.
    Done!

granvez
    Update your status

No news about my withdrawal request made on 25 April.
    In the meantime I made another withdrawal request because I won an outhright made before being limited.
    They owe me now 5847 Eur.
    No response from SBR either: as suggested I submitted my complaint to SBR through the proper link.

Thanks again for your help.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by granvez View Post
    No news about my withdrawal request made on 25 April.
    In the meantime I made another withdrawal request because I won an outhright made before being limited.
    They owe me now 5847 Eur.
    No response from SBR either: as suggested I submitted my complaint to SBR through the proper link.

Thanks again for your help.
    SBR are problably fighting your case with willhill, in cases like this no news is bad news.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Will Hill has a good track record, and they work well with SBR. If you are owed, you'll get paid.

Justin