superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Glitch or Shady behavior?

Ok, so I just bet the first half Memphis -3.5 on William Hill for $250. After they lead by 4 at the half, I go to check my bet and to my dismay I find it shows -3.5 second half!

When making the bet, it took my bet to an automated screen that said my bet had to be approved by someone before being accepted.

I made sure to click the first half bet, and sure enough they only get 3 points in the second half to lose the bet.

I haven't had issues with WH in the past, but I can't stop thinking about how the display screen clears away the bet, and says bet needs to be approved by someone first. I have no reason to bet second halfs, especially before the game starts.

Mods, do I have any shot of getting my money back here? I really feel like something doesn't make sense. Further, they are now doing maintenance, maybe some error happened on their part?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Take screenshots every bet

superjeff24

I didn't, does that mean I'm effed?

GRIFFIN112
    GRIFFIN112's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hareeba! View Post
    take screenshots every bet
    agree!

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Take screenshots every bet
    But you think that people has nothing better to do that making screenshots ?

I place 400 bets a month , so i have to do 400 screenshots ?! Thanks god , this issue has happened to me yet.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

You should always take a screen shot though because books can "lose" tickets. Or at least copy the wager ticket number.

Does Stan James take action on the second half before the game starts? Most books don't offer second half lines until halftime.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    But you think that people has nothing better to do that making screenshots ?

I place 400 bets a month , so i have to do 400 screenshots ?! Thanks god , this issue has happened to me yet.
    I'd place that many a week.
    One key snaps the page and saves it in nominated folder.
    Screenhunter

superjeff24

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    You should always take a screen shot though because books can "lose" tickets. Or at least copy the wager ticket number.

Does Stan James take action on the second half before the game starts? Most books don't offer second half lines until halftime.

yeah, I hadn't bet halftimes at WH before, only at 5dimes. This really sucks.