fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Betonline says moneybookers/skrill method isn't available for payout at this moment ?

Hi. Here's the problem i have to report with Betonline:
    -I made payout request (with moneybookers) of 4800 usd the 21st of april.
    -Payout request was approved the 24th and therefore i expected payment to arrive quickly on my moneybookers/skrill account then.
    -I had been told by Betonline CS that payments were processed within 36 hours once approved, so when i saw money wasn't there after 36 hours i sent email and received that answer:

"This email is in response to your message regarding your recent payout request. We apologize for the delay delivering your Moneybookers payout. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you an exact date on when your payout will be effective. We will have information available for this withdrawal within the following few days.
    If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us."

I believed moneybookers was supposed to be the fastest way to get paid?? Pinnacle pays within 30 minutes, The Greek within an hour, most of great bookmakers within a few hours, but Betonline, after 36 hours, has no idea when my payment could be done???

- I replied i couldn't accept that answer and asked for my payment to be done in priority, very shortly.
    -Then i received that second answer:

"I will like to apologize for your payout delay, but I will like to inform you that there are other method for payout if you will like to choose because at this moment the payout method you chose is not avilable, if you want you can try wire transfer as another method.
    "

Would you believe it? Why would i accept alternative method such as wire (that, for sure, would cost me big fees) whereas Moneybookers method is clearly displayed in their list of methods for payouts, and no doubt they have no problems at this moment to accept deposits with this same method ! And Personnaly, i have many accounts with small bookmakers that i use for european markets, and in order to regularly deposit on these books i need to regularly fund my moneybookers account, so that's clearly the best option and there's no reason they don't propose it to me, except they want to delay payment...

I knew i should have been more careful before registering with Betonline because i had read so many bad comments about payouts and problems, but their bonus (900 usd in free play) was so attractive that i couldn't resist...
    Now, in order to get paid, i'll have to post complaint on forum, which should never happen with high rated bookmakers. But having now experienced Betonline, i'm really wondering how they can be so well rated. in addition to that payment of 4800 usd, i have about 4000 more usd remaining on my Betonline account, but i think i'll quickly ask for a second payout Because i totally lost confidence in them. They recently had changements : Betonline.com became Betonline.ag. Does anyone know what it means? Might it be possible that they have serious financial issues and have no funds to pay customers?

PS: don't hesitate to tell me if you recently received payments from Betonline with Moneybookers !

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

i have received MB payouts from them. sometimes they take a few days, sometimes weeks, sometimes they don't come at all and you have to try another method. I would suggest trying the wire though that can take them weeks too.

You should talk to lou if you want to get absolutely no resolution to your problem, good luck.

Don't worry though, they will eventually pay you.

The domain change is just to avoid the us gov't taking the .com

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

In a recent dispute, they paid NT instead of MB to a player.

Would you be willing to accept NT? You can always shoot your details to SBR and we can try to help.

fabulous

No i haven't any NT account. It rarely happens i use my CC on the internet but in general MB is the only method i use, and i'm very satisfied of it. What's more i earn money (cash back) with all transactions involving my MB account (as a VIP customer), so no reason to change for me. Doesn't it shock anyone that Betonline may need weeks to pay customers via MB ??? That book is rating B+ according what i read !! I know some bookmakers D-rated that pay customers within the day with MB, so what's the problem with Betonline. I need money quickly on my MB to deposit on others bookmakers and i believed i could do it shortly, but because of Betonline delays i can't..I'm disgusted... I posted my complaint and am waiting for news now.

fabulous

I've just received payment from Betonline on my MB account ! I had no news from SBR, so i ignore if there's a link or not? I may worried a bit too quickly about Betonline and their honesty...But that was my first experience and payout with them,and one can understand that it's normal to have doubts and worry when one hear that MB option isn't available for payout (whereas deposit with MB was very easy).However, everything's ok for me now, so i want to correct what i said before and precise that i normally received my payment via MB with Betonline (even if i continue saying some bookmakers pay much more faster ! But the essential is being paid in reasonnable time...). Closed Case

bimbo007
    bimbo007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i am having the same problem now. they are yet to pay me since 22nd of may that i made request.