Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Betislands phone calls

What's up with the phone calls? I talked to Jon to see what they would be offering on my deposit, told him I'd get back with him in a bit. Nick proceeds to blow up my phone when I was at a family function. It's just so rude to keep calling after I already told Jon what I was going to do. Is this normal to get blown up after giving them any idea that you might be coming in?

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

just tell them you dont want calls and they wont call.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

BI CS seem like good people. Probably an oversight.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Megatron,

If you do not want any phone calls please let us know and we will make a note of your request and contact you via email only , Nick was probably just following up.

Please PM me your account number to avoid any further issues.

Cheers!

Jon

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Wow, just talked with nick it was a huge misunderstanding. Seem like very nice ppl after all

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I just signed up at Betislands yesterday and made my first deposit. Seems like a real legit book. Great and friendly customer service, at least what i have experienced so far. But anything is probably an upgrade moving over from Betonline.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I just signed up at Betislands yesterday and made my first deposit. Seems like a real legit book. Great and friendly customer service, at least what i have experienced so far. But anything is probably an upgrade moving over from Betonline.
    Right you are.
    My insticts from years of doing this and several long conversations with Jon is that he's committed to building a strong long term business, with a very intelligent biz model.
    Make what you will about the history and current behavior of BetOnline, and don't overcomplicate the question.

Does BOL behave like a company who's ownership/management is looking past the very immeadiate future?

That's a very fair and responsible question, does anyone not agree?
    (except Lou and Legions) :-)

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Right you are.
    My insticts from years of doing this and several long conversations with Jon is that he's committed to building a strong long term business, with a very intelligent biz model.
    Make what you will about the history and current behavior of BetOnline, and don't overcomplicate the question.

Does BOL behave like a company who's ownership/management is looking past the very immeadiate future?

That's a very fair and responsible question, does anyone not agree?
    (except Lou and Legions) :-)
    If anybody responds to your question here in favor of Betonline, they would have to being doing because they are obligated to do so. There cannot be a single individual out there who "truly" believes that Betonline is trying to build a strong foundation for a brighter future. I refuse to believe that. I have not or have heard of anybody else that hasnt had a negative experience overall with that book.