ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Don't ever use Bovada.

what a fking joke of a sports book.
    screwed several times there will never put another cent there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: skytip

BigPapi
    BigPapi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

I've had them cancel some bets on me for ridiculous reasons

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Poor Out.

FCMedina
    FCMedina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3487

and if you win, they won't pay you

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Quote Originally Posted by FCMedina View Post
    and if you win, they won't pay you
    I will say that I did not have a problem collecting from Bodog when I used them about 3/4 years ago. But for many other reasons, I would never post up there again.

FCMedina
    FCMedina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3487

yeah my feelings exactly. big difference between bodog and bovada-bodog was slow and bovada just doesn't pay.

Brotherwil
    Brotherwil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by FCMedina View Post
    yeah my feelings exactly. big difference between bodog and bovada-bodog was slow and bovada just doesn't pay.
    Same story here. They won't pay if you win. Otherwise it's a good site. Just don't count on collecting if you win. Wait a minute: collecting $$ is why I gamble. Crappy site.

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Hello Everyone,

We've never failed to pay any player and take great pride in that. We're doing everything we can to pay our players as soon as possible and if you have any concerns please contact Customer Service, who will be happy to discuss in further detail.

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Bovada, that's a lie. I've called CS multiple times and you're not able to give me any further details on my payout that I don't already know. Every time I called it's been the same answer: Right now, we're on a payout delay, and we continue to ask for your patience.

I asked them how much longer do I have to wait since I'm already past the 15 business days and now it's 20 business days, and they can't even give me an answer on that too... "We ask is for your patience". That's all they can say.

Donster
    Donster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I DID CALL customer service. They could not be HAPPY to discuss anything in FURTHER DETAIL because they had no FURTHER DETAILS to discuss. It was simply "You should be getting your check pretty soon". No tracking #s, No mailing dates, NOTHING. Funny how it takes thirty seconds to deposit $$ but you could build a skyscraper in a shorter amount of time than cashing out at this site... FML !!

Brotherwil
    Brotherwil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Donster View Post
    I DID CALL customer service. They could not be HAPPY to discuss anything in FURTHER DETAIL because they had no FURTHER DETAILS to discuss. It was simply "You should be getting your check pretty soon". No tracking #s, No mailing dates, NOTHING. Funny how it takes thirty seconds to deposit $$ but you could build a skyscraper in a shorter amount of time than cashing out at this site... FML !!
    Totally agree Donster. We're looking for facts not a bunch of canned responses. Finally got a tracking number after 30 business days.

Sled Dog
    Sled Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

lies were is my 2,834.00 you approved march 16 its now MAY 10TH and i have be

Quote Originally Posted by Bovada Service View Post
    Hello Everyone,

We've never failed to pay any player and take great pride in that. We're doing everything we can to pay our players as soon as possible and if you have any concerns please contact Customer Service, who will be happy to discuss in further detail.

Sled Dog
    Sled Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

then pay me my MARCH 16 wire ITS MAY 10 thats how many days is that PSMany calls email to customer service all give me the run around stop the BULL and pay up