bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    all of those books will ban/limit you for winning and will take your winnings if you defraud them and open additional accounts and get caught.
    All will limit you? DSI & Bookmaker don' limit, they welcome any professional action. Yes, books ban if you open additional account to combat bonus abuse. Not my case, I was merely trying to open one account in my own name & was refused for no good reason. Only then did I open account in friends name to prove their USA residency lie.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    All will limit you? DSI & Bookmaker don' limit, they welcome any professional action. Yes, books ban if you open additional account to combat bonus abuse. Not my case, I was merely trying to open one account in my own name & was refused for no good reason. Only then did I open account in friends name to prove their USA residency lie.
    DSI limits everyone. Bookmaker limits some people.

You opened a 2nd account (obviously with no clue what you were doing since they caught you) and got got caught. Get over it.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

You opened a 2nd account (obviously with no clue what you were doing since they caught you) and got got caught. Get over it.
    Does Betmaker limit some ppl too?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by jackkkk2009 View Post
    Does Betmaker limit some ppl too?
    Does this question really need answering being that bmaker is an exchange?? no....

bobbywaves

"DSI limits everyone", what an idiotic statement. If you consider a 10k baseball bet as being limited, then yeah I guess you're right "everyone's limited".

Get your facts straight chump. If I had a GT account, I wouldn't need to open a 2nd account. Fact of the matter is GT Bets was scared to take my action due to crushing VIP, which Mick finally admitted to after I proved their USA residency lie.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    "DSI limits everyone", what an idiotic statement. If you consider a 10k baseball bet as being limited, then yeah I guess you're right "everyone's limited".

Get your facts straight chump. If I had a GT account, I wouldn't need to open a 2nd account. Fact of the matter is GT Bets was scared to take my action due to crushing VIP, which Mick finally admitted to after I proved their USA residency lie.
    I'm not saying you did, but i'm sure many tried to open a 2nd, 3rd account with GT. they were giving away 100% cash bonus with 6x rollover. and , if you are that good, why even bother playing with them under your friends name.

bobbywaves

1) It was a 50% sign up bonus, not 100%

2) Explained why a friends name, because they wouldn't allow me to deposit under my own name & lied about the reason. I wanted to play with GT due to the sign up bonus & favorite teams promo, just like VIP offered.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

definatley far from what vip was

First 12