StyleQ
    StyleQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Accounts at Betcris & Diamondz

I just slightly confused, I can use my log-in information from Diamondz (where I originally signed up) to log into Betcris. I was planning on using Betcris as well to make the exact same wager as I would at Diamondz. However, will they consider this abusing maximum limits? Should I simply sign up with another account at Betcris or will this constitute as multiple accounts? Help if you can please.

CS-Cedrick
    CS-Cedrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StyleQ View Post
    I just slightly confused, I can use my log-in information from Diamondz (where I originally signed up) to log into Betcris. I was planning on using Betcris as well to make the exact same wager as I would at Diamondz. However, will they consider this abusing maximum limits? Should I simply sign up with another account at Betcris or will this constitute as multiple accounts? Help if you can please.
    Nope, that's not even near to possible. Boht are from the same family but you have your DSI account and if you want you you can have a CRIS account, but, it's not the same information, both are kept in different databases.

LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

What about Cris and bookmaker, or diamond and bookmaker? Can you have all 3? I know there's like 2 of them that are the same.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by CS-Cedrick View Post
    Nope, that's not even near to possible. Boht are from the same family but you have your DSI account and if you want you you can have a CRIS account, but, it's not the same information, both are kept in different databases.
    What are you referring to as "not even near to possible"?

Shocking someone in CS at CRIS gives false advice, but you are not allowed to double pop the same line with CRIS/BM and DSI. They will take action against you if/when they find out.

Casi
    Casi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everything is possible within this family of books, trust me. I´ve seen the funniest shit there..

StyleQ

So, I am not allowed to pop the same line with CRIS and DSI? Even with two different accounts? I spoke with Diamondz CS & BetCris CS and they seem to be oblivious to the fact that I can use my DSI log-in acconut over at BetCris. Could someone please clarify.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36705

RickySteve knows his shit.....Listen to what he says and heed his advice not to double pop.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by StyleQ View Post
    So, I am not allowed to pop the same line with CRIS and DSI? Even with two different accounts? I spoke with Diamondz CS & BetCris CS and they seem to be oblivious to the fact that I can use my DSI log-in acconut over at BetCris. Could someone please clarify.
    You can have accounts at both, but you can't circumvent limits on stuff at DSI that is solely risk-managed by CRIS.

CS-MARIO
    CS-MARIO's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can have ;Bookmaker and DSI
    Betcris and DSi

Cannot have - Betcris and Bookmaker

However you are NOT allowed to place 2 wagers using the same line. Even if you are using two different accounts.

If you have a bookmaker account you cannot log into DSI with the same information, same thing happens for Bookmaker and Betcris so please do not try it.

StyleQ

Thank you everyone for your help.

CS-Cedrick
    CS-Cedrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    What are you referring to as "not even near to possible"?

Shocking someone in CS at CRIS gives false advice, but you are not allowed to double pop the same line with CRIS/BM and DSI. They will take action against you if/when they find out.
    I didn't mean that, not even near to possible log into CRIS with you DSI account.

Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CS-Cedrick View Post
    I didn't mean that, not even near to possible log into CRIS with you DSI account.
    Yeah... that would just be weird...

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

If you double-pop, your limits will be severely reduced.