Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline redefines stupidity

Tried to place a bet this morning. Directed to a screen to confirm my account. I do so. Genius software tells me my phone number is already used by an existing customer. I fill out another phone number and adjust the e-mail as well. I'm supposed to get a confirmation e-mail and click on the link in that e-mail, to get back into my account. But I don't get the e-mail.. lol Now I can't get into my account anymore. I e-mail them and they send a reply that my account has been transferred to .ag. Thanks. I already knew that. I go back to confirmation screen and now my e-mail as well is 'already used by an existing customer'.

Betonline, why don't you hire some people who actually understand how this all works?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Everybody is having problems with them lately.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

I think it'd be interesting to see the complaint count over the last two months on the top books. B+ and above. I think we know who would win that.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Hi. If you log straight in to www.betonline.ag you wont be required to verify your details if you've already completed that process. If anyone has any problems please PM me and we'll get it sorted asap for you.