Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

** refusing to send funds...

M..G..refusing to send funds.. I am new at using this method, they want to know specifically what I am purchasing before they will complete my transfer. Anyone else run into this? do you just tell them what it is for? Help me out fellas

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Your the fed

U figure it out

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Tell them to suck a rooster, that it is none of their business and to send you, the customer, your damn money.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Player feedback suggests making the transactions in person with cash is a smoother experience.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

sending it to jjgold's brother-in-law - he needs food money - juan pablo angel chivas gold

Delicious

thanks lou... guess I will give that a try.

Delicious

not even a large amount. America becoming a scary place.

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    America becoming a scary place.
    You bet. Tell me about your avatar...

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    M..G..refusing to send funds.. I am new at using this method, they want to know specifically what I am purchasing before they will complete my transfer. Anyone else run into this? do you just tell them what it is for? Help me out fellas
    i hope that ass hole mike reads this thread,he is always spouting off how easy it is to send and collect by p2p,you could not be more wrong mikey

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

go in person next time

100s of them never 1 problem, and all were done in person

doing them online ur risking ur money for no good reason

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Same thing happened to me, I didn't want to get a red flag on my account so I said I was sending money to a friend that I have down there, they sent the money but asked so many questions, I just avoid using them now for fear that my cash outs will be flagged. Do transactions in person and they don't ask questions, but once they flag you, I would probably be cautious about using them for cashouts.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Same thing happened to me, I didn't want to get a red flag on my account so I said I was sending money to a friend that I have down there, they sent the money but asked so many questions, I just avoid using them now for fear that my cash outs will be flagged. Do transactions in person and they don't ask questions, but once they flag you, I would probably be cautious about using them for cashouts.
    ya they usually ask this

can you verify who your sending to?
    how do you know this person, have you met this person in person?
    What exactly is this transfer for?

so maybe beat them to the punch and ask why is the transfer not processing and answer all those 3 questions before they even ask them. Answer incorrectly they're just going to tell you can't do it, go to a agent.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Go in person. Have done plenty of deposits and withdrawals. They could care less. Just like when you buy groceries they don't give a shit what you are doing with them.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I've never been questioned once and have done countless, both in person and online.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

they asked me a bunch of questions once....turns out the name the book gave me.....the guy was a convict or wanted etc......

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

I make up some story whenever they ask me...
    I guess I am a believable person

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Player feedback suggests making the transactions in person with cash is a smoother experience.
    online is a disaster. the ** woman asked me once if i had personally met my wife once when i tried to send her money.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    i hope that ass hole mike reads this thread,he is always spouting off how easy it is to send and collect by p2p,you could not be more wrong mikey

been doing them in person almost 10 years...i could really care less what method people use, but thats just been my experience over a decade playing offshore...others have had trouble, i have not....and im not the only 1 whop hasnt had trouble, read all the threads

never 1 question, not 1...not 1 single problem not 1 time...keep in mind its in person, not online transactions..be smart and most people will be fine....if u get unlucky, dont know what to tell ya

doesnt matter if i get 200 or 2k, not 1 question asked....thats just my experience smart guy, sorry u had a different 1...plenty of people on here have had same experience ive had though...besides 2-3 times recently, its the ONLY method ive used to fund/withdrawl from my offshore accounts....and i also go to the exact same 2 locations as well...

GL
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-12-12 at 10:46 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Honestly, I send and recieve money all the time from CRAZY ass names and places.....I never have a problem...do you think the 9.50$ an hour worker at kroger gives a ****...LOL..........its very simple and you never have a problem....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I agree with Mike 100%....