brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

BI doesn't. their rules are legit. i just got 3k payout from them. it's amazing how BI and rebatewager fast they are.

brendon

stash, i did file a complaint. when i ended the chat with them, i told them they can deal with SBR now. then magically i got a call from their manager or general manager, but i couldn't answer because i was in a meeting.
    they called back this morning telling me they recalculated my rollover and that i only needed another $1400 of bet, which doesn't make sense according to the rollover formula, new or old.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    stash, i did file a complaint. when i ended the chat with them, i told them they can deal with SBR now. then magically i got a call from their manager or general manager, but i couldn't answer because i was in a meeting.
    they called back this morning telling me they recalculated my rollover and that i only needed another $1400 of bet, which doesn't make sense according to the rollover formula, new or old.
    im sure u know what ur doing.. but u are calculating the LESSOR of risk vs win correct?

for instance if u bet a -140 mlb line 140 to win 100.. u only count 100 towards rollover and not 140... this goes for all bets + or -

-stash

brendon

yes, i did stash. adding another $1400 to rollover is just to save face because "the new personel in the department added your rollover incorrectly yesterday."

i noticed they updated the rules on their site:
    "For instance a customer funds $300 for a $300 freeplay with a set 10 x rollover. Customer wins $500 of the freeplay bonus the rollover calculation would be $300 +300+ 500 x 10 = $11000 rollover requirement before the customer is eligible for a payout."

I did take a snap shot of the old rules posted up until 2 days ago on my iphone.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

yes, i did stash. adding another $1400 to rollover is just to save face because "the new personel in the department added your rollover incorrectly yesterday."

"For instance a customer funds $300 for a $300 freeplay with a set 10 x rollover. Customer wins $500 of the freeplay bonus the rollover calculation would be $300 +300+ 500 x 10 = $11000 rollover requirement before the customer is eligible for a payout."

I did take a snap shot of the old rules posted up until 2 days ago on my iphone.
    if u dont mind can u post the screenshot here?

upload the old and new to tinypic.com and then post the IMG code here

-stash

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the absolutely the worst roll over requirement in the industry!

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

I just got a message from Garret the manager of 7redsports , he said he is going to get the roll over changed.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is now principle deposit, bonus, freeplay winnings and fees compounded by rollover and this is a recent turn of events. As in yes they changed the rollover policy... what can you do, it is their shop but they have to at least have updated terms or rules on the website. Time for J7...

brendon

received my payout yesterday. i know this place pay, but the way they handle the rollover was not right. stash, i'll post it when i figure out how to use that site to alter the picture. but it's basically the same except for this line:

the old one was the higher of the freeplay given or the winnings, not both.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

received my payout yesterday. i know this place pay, but the way they handle the rollover was not right. stash, i'll post it when i figure out how to use that site to alter the picture. but it's basically the same except for this line:

the old one was the higher of the freeplay given or the winnings, not both.
    Have they changed anything yet?

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

This thread has literally changed the roll over policy at 7Redsports, they now have a 100% freeplay bonus with just a 6 time roll. You only need to roll the deposit and freeplay, they will no longer tack the winnings on to the roll. They have gone from the worst roll requirement to one of the best in the industry.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Does this change peoples rollovers that deposited before they changed the policy?

brendon

that's good to hear, dolson.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Does this change peoples rollovers that deposited before they changed the policy?
    I believe it may, because the this thread, they have decided to become competitive with their roll over requirement.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by dolson View Post
    This thread has literally changed the roll over policy at 7Redsports, they now have a 100% freeplay bonus with just a 6 time roll. You only need to roll the deposit and freeplay, they will no longer tack the winnings on to the roll. They have gone from the worst roll requirement to one of the best in the industry.
    6X roll

they will get crushed offering that

gonna check them out in the morning
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    6X roll

Don't crush these guys before i make a few dimes please

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    6X roll

Hey BigDaddy did you take them up on the offer?

First 12