bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Cashpoint

Can't believe it. I deposited 2 days ago via Skrill (Moneybookers) and there is still no money on my account neither is on Skrill. Wrote them 4th time now and no answer. Gonna call them during the day soon... Motherfukkers!

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

if it takes 3+ days to deposit, don't wanna think about pay-outs...pointless to play there!

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Stay out of there man!

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

they limit fast but they also pay fast. not sure what the problem could be but you should contact moneybookers as well

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

They good becasue they make mistakes. If I get about 200$ of clean ill take it out and gtfout.. On the issue.. I called them, had to forward the mail I got from Skrill that money has been sent so they credited me the money. Problem solved but I think it's my first and last time doing bussines!

monosandalos
    monosandalos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

You was lucky to get an answer , i send them several emails with no luck yet!
    Originally in Greek (since their site is available in Greek) , after in English , even in German (automated translation from English) , i dont know what else to do to get an answer maybe next time i ll write in Hindi

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Avoid to play there! They limit you after first bet and trap your money if you get any kind of bonuses.