LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The limits are back to normal. Just want to let everyone know. I found it strange to have limits of $200 on baseball. It was part of the glitch.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

500 limit, not being able to parlay props with the game lines...but great customer service! B+!
    Last edited by GamblerSpirit; 04-11-12 at 04:52 PM.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gambler,

The $500 limit will be overnight , during day its $1k to $2k on sides and totals.

Parlays on props are an option for the future , for the moment you can do mixed sports including MMA , Tennis etc

Cheers!

Jon

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlays on props are an option for the future

That day can't come here soon enough. That's all you guys lack IMO.

P.S. In the future, please also consider grading 1H wagers BEFORE the 2H begins... This doesn't seem to be a problem when it's a losing wager, but if it's a winner, you delay the grading as in to protect yourself from further losses on that particular game.

Just something to consider, because it smells of amateurism on your part.

Betislands

Gambler,

We just moved into our own wagering facility 2 days ago , so some kinks are still being ironed out we have expanded our wagering cart and limits.

I apologize about the grade issue I will let the guys in stage know about this.

Cheers!

Jon

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Racebook seemed to run smoothly for the couple tracks up, a few post times out of sync but nothing major. Look forward to a full slate of tracks up!

Milk Money
    Milk Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I have a gripe with the new software. I guess I'll post it here. Its kinda confusing to have the 1st period NHL bets so close to the regular game lines. I could see how someone could make a mistake and bet the wrong line. Same thing with baseball actually with the 5inning bets I theoretically accidently played the royals 1st five instead of full game and they both lost so it didn't matter but anyway I digress...............

Very nice book with great customer service! Thank you betislands!

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Thanks, but I think the question is pretty simple. Has your book ever and/or does it ever intend to: move lines on certain players before the bet has been confirmed? That is, rather than limit or boot the player, do you allow him to keep playing and pre-emptively move widely available numbers against him before accepting the bet, effectively dealing him a different line set that the rest of your customers?

I'm aware that this practice, if it exists at all, is not used widely. But if is exists at all (i.e., this is how you deal with big winners), this fact is worth knowing, as I don't think many people would want to play at a book that engages in this practice at all -- whether it's 5 accounts or 500 accounts.

Jon,

Is my question not worth answering? Or are we to assume by your silence that the answer is yes?

evo34

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    No they usually move .05 cents against me.

They move the line for everybody but as soon as I bet the opposite side they move the line back to where it was before. Basically no matter what I want to bet they move the line .05 cents.

I have no problem with a book checking to see if their line is correct before allowing a wager but to move the line both ways on the same gams is flat out crooked.

Why don't you file a complaint with SBR, so we can get to the bottom of this once and for all?

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Lol at this guy trying to create a hating situation the book pays and it pays fast , they have great cs and sick bonuses one of the best outs for americans I am happy they are around

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Most convenient and successful way to fund this site please????

Thanks- looking for a secondary shop

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Most convenient and successful way to fund this site please????

Thanks- looking for a secondary shop
    M/G or W/U

evo34

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    Lol at this guy trying to create a hating situation the book pays and it pays fast , they have great cs and sick bonuses one of the best outs for americans I am happy they are around
    That, or I find it slightly odd that someone accuses a book of dealing dual lines, and the book refuses to respond. Telling, IMO. Justin has in the past done full videos exposing books dealing dual lines, yet no one at SBR seems to care that Betislands has been accused of doing so and refuses to deny it? Please enlighten me as what is going on.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they move a line, you dont have to bet it, it gives you the option to cancel. Just click cancel. If you don't like it then heritage or 5 dimes is there.

Betislands

Hi Evo,

It seems to me that you are not a fan of Betislands , something I respect as everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But accusing of dealing dual lines is a bit harsh if that would be the case it would have been posted a long time ago. Books have issues no book is perfect is how you handle them that matters I PMed SHARPCAT to send me his account number and we can take a look at what happened.

We used to outsource our wagering department and now that we moved into our own facility things will only get better , but at the end of the day we are one of the fastest paying books offshore right now for US players , great cs and good bonuses I make sure everyone gets a fair shake at Betislands and I think if you do enough research you will see it for yourself.

Justin7 and SBR are more than welcome to monitor our lines at any time.

Have a good day !

Cheers!

Jon

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Books have issues no book is perfect is how you handle them that matters I PMed SHARPCAT to send me his account number and we can take a look at what happened.
    Hi Jon, it has now been a week so I'm curious if you took a look at Sharpcat's account. If so, were you able to identify the issue? Thanks.

Betislands

Hi Parlayin,

Thanks for your interest in the matter !

Sharpcat has not PMed his account number but you can ask around for player feedback about us or any internet forum.

Cheers!

Jon

PS. Overnight lines are now available for all our clients.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Hi Parlayin,

Thanks for your interest in the matter !

Sharpcat has not PMed his account number but you can ask around for player feedback about us or any internet forum.

Cheers!

Jon

PS. Overnight lines are now available for all our clients.

Hey Jon, I shot you pm and e-mail. Balla, you got to try them. I did in March 2011 and never thought I'd still be using them today as my main book. Everything is first class.

As always a quick response!
    Last edited by robmpink; 04-21-12 at 04:15 PM.

First 12