Delcho
    Delcho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

10 Bet

Hello,
    I have a problem with 10Bet.
    I made an account there, after i deposit money and lose them for a couple of days. In 2-3 days I received an e-mail from them: Bonus 20% up to 250 euro. I deposit 1250 to get the bonus of 250. I made a couple of bets and made the money up to 7-8k. The next day my account was closed and I have an e-mail from them that I have 24h to verytified my self, by sending the normal doc such as: id, proof of address, bank statement. I sent them this documents in a couple of hours and after that everything start. First they wrote me that the bank statement is not understandble for them. OK I change this to PDF format and sent them again. In 1-2 days they answer me that this time they want a stamp and singnature from my bank. I went to the bank and made this. The answer was (as allways) in couple of days, that this stamp is not acceptable and they need new stamp from my bank. Again I went to the bank, but they told me that this is the only one stamp what they have. I call them and explain them that this is the only stamp, they answer me ok sent it again. After sending it again, I receive an e-mail ( in 2-3 days again) that i must send them original bank statement!! This time I really didnt understand they are joking with me or what. About 5 times I've send them the same documents and they answer me all the time that they need something else or the same. I write them all the time I've sent you couple of this my bank statements, but the answer is the same like mashine "please send as ... " documents that i allready sent. In every e-mail I ask them, why my account is closed, when is going to be open, why you cant veryfied me a couple of weeks, when I've sent them 50 times the documents they need. And all the time there is no answer of my questions...and like this more than 4 weeks.
    I dont know what to do. Does anybody had the same problem with 10Bet, if yes, What happend? Can somebody help me? Any information about 10Bet?
    Thank you
    Last edited by Delcho; 04-06-12 at 04:41 PM.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

didn't have this problem but did have a porblem with them changing teh terms of their sign-up bonus.