MadDog888
    MadDog888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Sportingbet doesn't return my profit!

Hello! I had serious troubles with Sportingbet today and i am pretty sure this was the last time when I used this bookie. I bet almost 100 euros (3 bets cummulated) on a football game from the 3rd italian league, a game between Sorrento and Ternana. I put my bets live between 18th and 23rd minute of the first half on under 0,5 goals half-time and instead of receiving my stake and my profit (the score at the half-time was 0-0), I receive only my stake based on the reason that the real odds were not updated because of a human error. So, they told me that in the moment I placed my bets, the odd shouldn`t be 2.40, but lower.

This is the proof of my bets, the currency is RON (national currency)

img638.imageshack.us/img638/1837/sportingbet.png

I put you the simple question: What will happen if tomorrow I will bet 50.000 euros in the 79th minute of a game on the over, and the goal will be scored in the 81th minute. Will they apply the same procedure, telling me that the odds were too high so the bets should be void?

But if I will bet 1000 euros on a game and after loosing my bet I will tell them that it was un unforgettable mistake and the real stake should have been just 100 euros, will they return my 900 euros back? No, they will not. If you make a mistake, you should pay, so my point of view is that I should receive my profit on that game, not only the stake, because the bets were placed correctly. I don`t know when the odds are right or not, I just take a look over the odds and if I like the bet, I put my money.

My recommendation to everyone is to avoid this bookmaker, because you can`t trust you will receive your profit or not.

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by MadDog888; 04-04-12 at 06:15 PM.

MadDog888
    MadDog888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Stay away from Sportingbet!!!

Hello! I had serious troubles with Sportingbet today and i am pretty sure this was the last time when I used this bookie. I bet almost 100 euros (3 bets cummulated) on a football game from the 3rd italian league, a game between Sorrento and Ternana. I put my bets live between 18th and 23rd minute of the first half on under 0,5 goals half-time and instead of receiving my stake and my profit (the score at the half-time was 0-0), I receive only my stake based on the reason that the real odds were not updated because of a human error. So, they told me that in the moment I placed my bets, the odd shouldn`t be 2.40, but lower.

This is the proof of my bets, the currency is RON (national currency)

img638.imageshack.us/img638/1837/sportingbet.png

I put you the simple question: What will happen if tomorrow I will bet 50.000 euros in the 79th minute of a game on the over, and the goal will be scored in the 81th minute. Will they apply the same procedure, telling me that the odds were too high so the bets should be void?

But if I will bet 1000 euros on a game and after loosing my bet I will tell them that it was un unforgettable mistake and the real stake should have been just 100 euros, will they return my 900 euros back? No, they will not. If you make a mistake, you should pay, so my point of view is that I should receive my profit on that game, not only the stake, because the bets were placed correctly. I don`t know when the odds are right or not, I just take a look over the odds and if I like the bet, I put my money.

So please put my story on the site and my recommendation to everyone is to avoid this bookmaker, because you can`t trust you will receive your profit or not.

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by MadDog888; 04-04-12 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Image link

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alexandru,

Your complaint has been received and is being reviewed.