ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Rebatewager charges me $40 for a $300 payout (mistake)

After being told by their cs rep that the payout would be free. (Was going to use p2p but was told that would cost $40 so asked what my options for a free payout were and she told me via DC. I than sent documentation in in order to be elegible for that payout method. The next day I talk to the same woman via live chat that told me she could service my payout for free and she proceeds with requesting the payout for me. I get paid but only $300 even though I requested my full balance ($340)

I then go to live chat and get rude/unhelpful customer service from one of their reps which I will keep unnamed for now and his excuse for me being charged a $40 fee is "You didn't deposit you got a player to player transfer so thats why you get charged $40 for your payout. He still would not work with me after I explained that I was promised it would be free. What the hell does it matter if I depositted or if I got a transfer? I played with your book with an approved transfer/cleared rollover and now want to be treated like any other customer.

By the way it says nothing in their rules about people who only recieve transfers have to pay special fees for their payouts. The way I see it, i'm owed $40.
    Last edited by ApricotSinner32; 03-27-12 at 09:49 PM.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

patty wait till you can contact them again at the same time this lady is working. I'm forgetting her name right now, but **** that guy.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

one of the worst books on the planet,they are afraid to take horses that pay $2:10,no excuses accepted

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

The now private book!
    Lmao

Sounds great over there. NOT

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Sounds great over there. NOT
    Actually the whole bit sounds typical. The whining from the user taking a $300 payout and the CS not catering to his every need immediately, prompting an immediate forum post.

I'm sure the situation will be reviewed by Lucia or another manager.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Actually the whole bit sounds typical. The whining from the user taking a $300 payout and the CS not catering to his every need immediately, prompting an immediate forum post.

Whining? Ok i'll take $40 outta your paycheck and see if you "whine" And it's not catering to my needs... I was told the payout was free. End of story.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post

Whining? Ok i'll take $40 outta your paycheck and see if you "whine"
    No need for the dramatics. Give the book a day to have a manager review the claim?

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

No need for the dramatics. Give the book a day to have a manager review the claim?

ApricotSinner32

Fair Enough

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Patty why are you cashing out your balance anyway? and why is your balance $340 guy?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

I'm sure your right. The first part was!

RWager
    RWager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

ApricotSinner 32,

On March 22nd, 2012 you were given $100 in House Cash as part of an internal promotion that allows our longstanding members to fund accounts of friends and family to try out our service. You made one wager on March 25th for $100 on a money line dog of +240 which you won. On March 27th you requested a payout for $340. As a promotional account you are subject to a maximum fee of $50 for the processing of your payout. Free payouts are for depositing members only.

RebateWager

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Personally I like and use Rebate Wager.

Just received over $2k from them and it was free. No hassles, great book!

BoL,

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Wow - what were the odds that this guy was a freerolling non-depositing whiner. I'd say about -625. Lock of the year.

hawley

Patty taking shots again.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

TRUTH comes out

hawley

There's no crying in gambling

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

dang, wheres my freeplay.

ApricotSinner32

What do you mean truth comes out 5mike5? I got a player to player transfer. Than proceeded to win a bet and than ask for a payout. What truth did we learn now that we didn't know before?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    There's no crying in gambling
    there's more crying in gambling than there is in pre-school.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by RWager View Post
    ApricotSinner 32,

On March 22nd, 2012 you were given $100 in House Cash as part of an internal promotion that allows our longstanding members to fund accounts of friends and family to try out our service. You made one wager on March 25th for $100 on a money line dog of +240 which you won. On March 27th you requested a payout for $340. As a promotional account you are subject to a maximum fee of $50 for the processing of your payout. Free payouts are for depositing members only.

RebateWager
    Ok, fair enough if that's the way your system works but you haven't addressed the issue of the incorrect advice given to the player regarding fees for his withdrawal.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

Ok, fair enough if that's the way your system works but you haven't addressed the issue of the incorrect advice given to the player regarding fees for his withdrawal.
    Actually it's a pretty simple issue and one that the manager's post addressed. The rule is clear and one that could have readily been communicated had the player noted how he came in. Not sure there's much else worth discussing here.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Actually it's a pretty simple issue and one that the manager's post addressed. The rule is clear and one that could have readily been communicated had the player noted how he came in. Not sure there's much else worth discussing here.
    "The next day I talk to the same woman via live chat that told me she could service my payout for free ...."

perhaps I'm going blind but I've seen nothing addressing that issue

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    "The next day I talk to the same woman via live chat that told me she could service my payout for free ...."

perhaps I'm going blind but I've seen nothing addressing that issue
    hareeba hope you are doing well. missed that when i read it the first time. taking advantage of rebatwager's generousity-one bet-free roll - couple days-withdrawal.. i would expect them to be pissed but, if he was told by the same person it was free. it should be. everyone should live by their word, or someone who represents them. someone should have told him the rules when he asked for the withdrawal. maybe even contact him beofre the fee was taken out to see if he stills want's the payout, because of the fee.

ApricotSinner32

It was not a freeroll. It was a player to player transfer. Lucia insisted I would not pay any fees for my DC payout. Than rebatewager decides to make up a rule that wasn't on their site so they could mug me outta $40

hawley

Who the fuk was stupid enough to give Patty $100?

How ironic Patty crying about getting stiffed. It's called karma.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Who the fuk was stupid enough to give Patty $100?

How ironic Patty crying about getting stiffed. It's called karma.
    Even more ironic after he did the exact same thing (posting a whiny grievance thread on their forum over a trivial issue) at FreeSportsBet a week ago and ended up getting inconvenienced even more as retribution for the negative press.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems that the distinction between patty's facts, and RW's facts comes down to how his account got funded. Patty claims it was an account to account transfer, while RW claims it was promotional house money ( not from his friend's account, but rather house money given to him because he was referred by that friend ). So, if RW's facts are correct and their rules state that w/d from promo funds are not free, while w/d from accounts funded by deposits are --- then case closed.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 03-29-12 at 07:54 AM.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

"The next day I talk to the same woman via live chat that told me she could service me.."

A female rep told you that? I would like this service immediately from a female rep at a book.

ApricotSinner32

Rebatewagers management has ruled that they will not be paying me the $40 I am owed even though I was told it would be free. So they make a mistake usually the protocol is to pay for your mistake. In this case they do what they want and make up rules as they go even though there is no such rule on their website. Awesome.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

It might've helped your case had you saved the transcripts of any of these chats, or handled this more privately with a manager there before trying to get your 15 minutes of fame by bringing it to SBR in such a negative fashion.

Those who act like professionals get treated like professionals. And in this case, those that act like they're just craving attention get the shaft. Welcome to life on Planet Earth.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

how long doesnt it take some of these OPs to try and sound clever with the lines they toss out there?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Why complain been given 100 bucks promotional credit turned it into 340 take the 300 I would be complaining

Shaun

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Why complain been given 100 bucks promotional credit turned it into 340 take the 300 I would be complaining

Shaun
    You don't pay attention. I don't care what rebatewager says.It was not a free $100 promotion it was a $100 player to player account transfer.

One second
    Last edited by ApricotSinner32; 03-29-12 at 05:25 PM.

12 Last