Scott 1959
    Scott 1959's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bet Online Nightmare

I can't even start to explain all the difficulties I've had with this horrid site.
    It took 3 months to get the "documentation" issue resolved and then when I did get my check it was in a box and torn. Now I'm going to pay extra for their bs. see below. I attached a pdf of what I got.. I attache

I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT TEAR IT!!!!
    THERE WAS NO ENVELOPE. IT WAS IN A FRIKKING BOX. IT'S YOUR FRIKKING SHIPPING DEPT.
    CHECK HOW THEY SENT IT
    DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD OF BEEN ABLE TO TAPE A PIECE THAT WAS THAT BIG EVEN IF I DID TEAR IT.

Ok I'll pay it just to get my money but it's bs and you know it.I'm never spending another dime with you.
    I am withdrawing the rest of my account unless you'll find a reason to keep that too.
    Look forward to your awesome reviews I am going to give you guys. NOT

To: ******************
    Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:43:29 PM
    Subject: RE: Re: Torn Check (LTK58301187803X)

Reference number: LTK58301187803X - Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.

Subject: Re: Torn Check

Hi Scott,

Thanks for contacting us, Our apologies for the delayed response. With all due respect, I really think this was a case where you torn the check when opening the envelope and not that the processor send it that way. This are my questions: 1- We were charged $25.00 to process check . Who will paid for that ? 2- We will request stop payment that will cost another $30.00. Who will paid for that? 3- We will resend another check or ** or ********** that will have an additional fee. Who will paid for that ? . Please let us know how do you want we proceed .

I'm looking forward hearing from you soon.

If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

betonline.com
    Player Services Department
    Email:cs@betonline.com

---------------Original Message---------------
    Last edited by Blondie; 03-20-12 at 11:59 AM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

lol

you should probably take that down.
    Points Awarded:

blacksheep gave durito 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FreeFall

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like payouts have just been delayed for several weeks at Betonline as their processor has just been thrown under the bus.

On a side note Betonline customer service continues to be the worst in the industry.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

WTF what idiot would torn the check nice job Betonline

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you guys can possibly use P2P, (they do both MoneyGrim and Western Onion), and will give you $50 per month towards those fees (which are too high I know), you will see alot of your BOL stress melt away.

Also be smart and DON'T fax you docs, scan them full color and decent res onto your computer, keep them in a file and EMAIL them anytime a book needs your info.
    Good luck guys.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scott,

Thanks for sharing the botched payment with the board.

It sounds like you're already being advised on how to proceed, but in regards to the fees, you can write the details via this claim form and we can follow-up on your behalf.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Looks like payouts have just been delayed for several weeks at Betonline as their processor has just been thrown under the bus.

On a side note Betonline customer service continues to be the worst in the industry.
    try p2p or b2b

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

They're all right. Using p2p is the only fast way to get your money out of Betonline. It's usually next day. I tried other methods and all were delayed. Betonline has some of the best software in the industry but the customer service is unbearable. They are truly the worst in the industry.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Just when you think their CS can't get any worse, this happens.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Classic bol

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their customer service is so terrible that I wouldnt even play there if they gave me free play money to do it with.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Their customer service is so terrible that I wouldnt even play there if they gave me free play money to do it with.

Same for me I stay away from those guys Period

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by Scott 1959 View Post
    I can't even start to explain all the difficulties I've had with this horrid site.
    It took 3 months to get the "documentation" issue resolved and then when I did get my check it was in a box and torn. Now I'm going to pay extra for their bs. see below. I attached a pdf of what I got.. I attache

I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT TEAR IT!!!!
    THERE WAS NO ENVELOPE. IT WAS IN A FRIKKING BOX. IT'S YOUR FRIKKING SHIPPING DEPT.
    CHECK HOW THEY SENT IT
    DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD OF BEEN ABLE TO TAPE A PIECE THAT WAS THAT BIG EVEN IF I DID TEAR IT.

Ok I'll pay it just to get my money but it's bs and you know it.I'm never spending another dime with you.
    I am withdrawing the rest of my account unless you'll find a reason to keep that too.
    Look forward to your awesome reviews I am going to give you guys. NOT

To: ******************
    Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:43:29 PM
    Subject: RE: Re: Torn Check (LTK58301187803X)

Reference number: LTK58301187803X - Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.

Subject: Re: Torn Check

Hi Scott,

Thanks for contacting us, Our apologies for the delayed response. With all due respect, I really think this was a case where you torn the check when opening the envelope and not that the processor send it that way. This are my questions: 1- We were charged $25.00 to process check . Who will paid for that ? 2- We will request stop payment that will cost another $30.00. Who will paid for that? 3- We will resend another check or ** or ********** that will have an additional fee. Who will paid for that ? . Please let us know how do you want we proceed .

I'm looking forward hearing from you soon.

If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

betonline.com
    Player Services Department
    Email:cs@betonline.com

---------------Original Message---------------
    I hope they correct this. I think it is unrealistic you tore up the check.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

place has being going down the tubes for a longtime now