PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It's either a huge coincidence or Heritage moves lines on me

Doesn't matter if I place a twenty dollar bet on someone. If I go check the lines a minute later, the side I bet is juiced up or line has moved if I want to place another bet. Not to mention teams I have a habit of betting on always seem juiced up as opposed to other books. Also 90% of the time that the line moves before I can accept the bet. the movement is not in my favor. Although this has been as per the norm for me at most books.

So I'm either extremely good at betting steam before steam happens (I highly doubt), or Heritage moves lines based on my plays (even more doubtful), or Heritage is a little shady with their line movements.

I'd be interested to see if we are all being dealt the same lines.

Just fifteen minutes ago I bet Maryland +15.5 (-103), Michigan State -10.5(-108), and UMass +7.5 (-108)

Go to check lines a minute later... Maryland has moved to +14.5(-108), Mich St -12 (-108). and Umass +7 (-108)
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 03-09-12 at 10:33 AM. Reason: asdfasdf

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah... your 20 dollar bets really make a difference.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Heritage has been doing this to me as well and it's very confusing. I've never had another book do this, but within a minute of many of my bets, they move the line against me.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Doesn't matter if I place a twenty dollar bet on someone. If I go check the lines a minute later, the side I bet is juiced up or line has moved if I want to place another bet. Not to mention teams I have a habit of betting on always seem juiced up as opposed to other books. Also 90% of the time that the line moves before I can accept the bet. the movement is not in my favor. Although this has been as per the norm for me at most books.

So I'm either extremely good at betting steam before steam happens (I highly doubt), or Heritage moves lines based on my plays (even more doubtful), or Heritage is a little shady with their line movements.

I'd be interested to see if we are all being dealt the same lines.

Just fifteen minutes ago I bet Maryland +15.5 (-103), Michigan State -10.5(-108), and UMass +7.5 (-108)

Go to check lines a minute later... Maryland has moved to +14.5(-108), Mich St -12 (-108). and Umass +7 (-108)
    It sounds like you are commonly betting with the market. I'm not saying books don't delay guys for manual approval but Heritage doesnt run baitnswitch lines where they would autochange no matter what you bet.

jordan007
    jordan007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I have been with Heritage For a while and have no line problems with them, you have to realize during collage playoffs the line is going to change alot your $20 buck alone is not changing the line you have alot of people beating the same games remember your not their only customer and your a small fish in the pond their are people.

Heritage is as streight and fair as they come.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

I have been with them since the BetJM switch and it's only lately that the lines have been moving during/post wagering quite frequently. I believe it's due to the heavier wagering going on at the end of the CBB season. They have moved both in and against my favor. I see it as normal with betting picking up on CBB.