LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

well tomorrow will be yet another week since tony said he would send me another *********** and still no payment. also it hasnt been 2 months yet now that ive done the math. itll be 2 months on the 6th of april. still this is beyond unacceptable. SBRLOU where are you on this??? thanks for the lack of support. 5dimes id the best book for us players but this is far from A+ quality

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

I'm sure 5Dimes wants you to have your payout and go away. If you are the player I recall, you shot yourself in the foot on this one, eliminating CS channels as an option and now you apparently have an issue... some of the worst language to any kind of service provider we have seen. We'll check the status of this.

LostBankroll

lol Im still able to chat with them but for what use is it to me when Tony just doesnt give a rats ass about me and thats fair being that I went in on him and his staff in the past. Still whether Im a bad mouth player or bot it shouldnt take SBR this long to respond and 5d this long to pay $100. Shame on SBR and 5d

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Weve exchanged 3 emails with you last week. 5Dimes sent you the money twice and pointed out that you asked about your $100 being lost in the mail before they sent it and threatened to hurt their reputation after you were shown the door.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I'm sure 5Dimes wants you to have your payout and go away. If you are the player I recall, you shot yourself in the foot on this one, eliminating CS channels as an option and now you apparently have an issue... some of the worst language to any kind of service provider we have seen. We'll check the status of this.
    But Tony uses foul language too.

LostBankroll

Bill that is a complete lie sorry. Let me begin by saying that I was only contacted 3 times total since the request not last week alone. Also another lie about me threatening them, I used SBR as a crutch only after it took over a month and still no payment. Also why would I say it was lost for before it was sent it makes no sence. I have a feeling Im getting ownedscammed here no joke. Why would I lie about any of this? Im sorry Bill but you just lied to me and the masses. Believe what you people want but Bill just tried to play me with those unfounded accusations

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

look at the way you talk and respond. complete lack of maturity.

no offense and im sorry, but i dont sympathize with you. obviously theres something going on if your getting banned from sbr and cant PM and having your account closed/wagering restricted at 5dimes and who knows what else.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

If there were a lot of 5Dime payout complaints then I think people would listen. However every month someone (I STRESS ONE!) comes on the boards and bashes 5Dimes and Tony for something. The OP comes in sounding like a complete innocent in the initial post AND THEN THE STORY COMES OUT! They cheated at poker, took shots, were complete idiots and rude when dealing with CS, etc. I have yet to see someone who was just blatantly screwed by 5Dimes with no issues. It doesn't exist and that is what matters!

Do you really think Tony and 5D give a damn about $100? Obviously there is more to the story since 5Dimes is one of the fastest payers out there (in terms of US players).

Most players know how the system works in this day and age with US facing books and US players. Many newbies (yeah I am thinking OP) don't know how the game is for US players. There are going to be problems, issues, payment delays, payments lost, it is all part of the game. DON'T LIKE IT? MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND WAGER! If not, then deal with the issues. It's going to happen.

Is it fun to wait 30 days for a $2,000 payment from an A+ book when John Doe in the UK can get paid $3,000,000 by Pinnacle in 8 seconds? NO! But that is the name of the game right now. So when a problem occurs, be polite, communicate well, act like you are slightly above 5 years of age and it will get resolved and your money will arrive. You want to berate the employees, make threats, take shots, then I have no sympathy.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Weve exchanged 3 emails with you last week. 5Dimes sent you the money twice and pointed out that you asked about your $100 being lost in the mail before they sent it and threatened to hurt their reputation after you were shown the door.
    and there is what REALLY happened...

LostBankroll

finally got it yesterdat thank you mike

LostBankroll

meant tonie williams..

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Start a thread and dont say anything, typical. You could have panhandled in the street and made well over $100 rather than waiting and complaining weeks on end about it.
    Last edited by BernardMadoff; 03-22-12 at 06:12 PM.

First 12