swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Virtualpin.net from Bodog

Please do not use this for anything..Virtualpin.net

Virtualpin.net

Does anyone using this from Bodog, I use it 2 times and it works good. but the 3rd time I was trying to put in mioney It wentto a blank window so I tried over and over and nothing, then call my wiife and she call them and told use to delete all cookie's and stuff on the phone. so we tried it again like 9 times that day. all was over $100.00 plus. so nothing at all. then what happened was I went into my bank account and seen of those taking out of my bank over 900.00 plus. still nothing.. we even went to the bank too...

--------------------------
    My name is Cynthia, Supervisor at Virtualpin.net.

If you are 100% sure that you got 9 transactions approved from us, please proceed to send us the information located at the email under the subject of Enets successful transaction

I could add more but still waiting for over a month.
    -------------------
    From bodog:
    We thank you for your appreciated patience.

The deposits that you are referring to appear to be made with Virtual Pin which appear not to be credited to your Virtual Pin account. Have you contacted them to resolve the issue and have you forwarded the bank statement to them? If not, we kindly ask that you do so at your earliest convenience.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-866-502-3365.

Best Regards,

Bodog Financial Services
    financialservices@bodoglife.com
    1-866-502-3365

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, sounds like you are the monkey in the middle here. No one wants to be responsible.

swifty

My Bank is taking care of it, they will refund my funds, and take it to a higher place. Do not use Virtualpin for anything.. just a warning to you all..

swifty

Dear Mr.Swifty

This process can take up to a month you will receive an email as soon as this is proceed so you can have information about this refund.Let me apologize again for the inconveniences this may cause you.

Best Regards

Adriana
    CS
    Virtualpin.net

Ticket Details
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now March 25, 2009 and I still have no money in my bank account. This is starting to get a bit ridiculous. I have turned the matter over to my bank and they are doing an investigation into this matter. I'm sorry, but no update takes over a month to do. There is something wrong here. Where is my money, is it floating around in the air somewhere??? This matter needs to be taken care of immediately!!

swifty

Another day has come and gone and I still have no money in my account. This is now well over a month and your update isn't done yet. I find that hard to believe. My next step if this money is not put into my bank account within the next 2 days, is to file charges for theft. You have taken my money and not refunded it as you said you would.

Everyday I will keep mailing them a e-mail...

swifty

It's been over a month and a half, Please all DO NOT USE Virtualpin for anything. How long could it take for the update's.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Luciana, Agent at Virtualpin.net.

Please be informed that the reason you still have not received your refund is becuse of the fact that our system is still down; however, rest assured that as soon as ous system comes back up we will be performing the refund. This process can take up to a month you will receive an email as soon as
    this is proceed so you can have information about this refund.Let me apologize
    again for the inconveniences this may cause you.

Best Regards,

Luciana
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes they did offer me other option, but not my refund into my bank. and its way over a month now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My name is Melissa Manager at Virtualpin.net.

We have offered you all of the options we have in order for you to make use
    of your money. We have not been able to refund the funds due to the update
    from which you are well aware of.

Sir as we inform you, you will get an email once we get to refund the
    transactions, you have not receive it because we have not been able to perform them
    due to the fact that they gateway its not allowing us to do it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

swifty

Virtualpin.net does anyone use this site to add money too. would like to get info. still waiting for my money its been over 44 days and their site is still updating they say it takes about a month to update. its been over that now.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

crooks site indedd!.

swifty

WOW, this is good news to me..

My name is Gianina, CS agent at Virtualpin. We received news from our programmers telling us that the system would be back up by tomorrow at the latest, this means we will be able to process your refund very soon. We understand your position and we deeply apologize again for all the inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your patience.

Gianina
    Virtualpin.net
    Customer Service Agent

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID:
    Department: Customer Service
    Priority: High

swifty

Damm, this is no good.....

My name is Adriana CS Agent at Virtualpin.net.

We would like to inform you that we have received a notification from our
    processor stating no refunds can be process with them at this point, due to the
    fact that we have ended business with them and we count with a new processor.

First of all we would like to offer you our most sincere apology and let you
    know we can post the funds into your account so you can make use of your money
    if this is what you want as soon as possible, otherwise please proceed to
    dispute the transaction at your bank, the transaction information is the
    following:
    ----------------------------
    I have writing them back.

I'm sorry, but this is not acceptable. You told me a few days ago that you were going to be able to refund this money in a few days, and now your telling me you can't. If you can put the money into my virtualpin account, then why can't you refund it into my bank account. You keep changing your story everytime you e-mail me. I want this money depositerd into my bank account immediatley. If I have to I will take your company to court. This has gone on long enough. It's almost 2 months already.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another sucky company.

Great!

Just what the world needs.....

swifty

My name is Luciana, Agent at Virtualpin.net.

As we mentioned before we deeply apologize for this situation and in order to receive back your money you will have to proceed with the dispute of the charges with your bank company.

If you have any other inquiries please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Best Regards,

Luciana
    Virtualpin.net
    Agent

swifty

My name is Natasha, at Virtual Pin.net, we will do everythign we can do expedite this procedure for you.
    You request has been forwarded and we appreciate your patience and consideration.

Thank you.

Ticket Details

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID:
    Department: Customer Service
    Priority: Critical