Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Need a heads up..any know about BET.co.za and...

US players? Im told they accept US players with valid proof of name and address. Whats the word on this book as i have no idea about South African books and how they might relate with US players etc etc,. If anyone could help me out it would be great. Mods and players what up with this book and is it cool to open an account with them, could i deposit/withdraw without much trouble and is my information safe are they cool to do business with?

Azzurri

no one has knows anything about South African books...i mean anything is it OK to play there etc...JJ anything?

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Their odds are bad. High juice, if I'm reading the odds correctly.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Actually, I'm probably wrong. They seem to have slightly different way of showing decimal odds. More like Hong Kong style than usual European decimal odds.

Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by juuso View Post
    Actually, I'm probably wrong. They seem to have slightly different way of showing decimal odds. More like Hong Kong style than usual European decimal odds.
    but are they ok to do business with if your from the US? anyone else know,,or are these books taboo to even ask about here?