touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wide Spread Reports of ** Thefts

I heard of this happening a few times in the last 60 days but now more reports of ** seizing deposit transfers and them telling the customer they know it is intended for gambling and that if the sender wants the funds returned they will have to file a police report, which they will of course not do. This post I am cutting and pasting in is close to 10 I have heard of now from differnet medias and sources. Be warned... be highly aware of amounts and frequencies with which you send and receive offshore funds for whatever purpose.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...=895024&page=1

** & uncle Sam are stealing your money

I had a player send $1500 ** last night. He received an email stating that the transaction was available for pick up. When we tried to pick it up it was not showing up on the system.

The player called them today. The security dept at ** told him that they knew that it was for gambling and they were keeping the money. They gave him an option to get the money back. He would have to file a complain with the police and his district attorney and show up to court.

I wish this was an isolated case but I have seen it happen twice in the past month with our company and this client spoke to someone in the industry that said that they have more than 15 complaints about the same thing in the past 2 weeks.

Anyone sending more than 1k make sure that you split the deposit in smaller amounts.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Well keep reading that thread cause it turned out to be a scam by the guy depositing the money.

touchback

Vodka, you are right... man I feel foolish. I wonder if it is all the same guy or little crew pulling this scam recently. They probably just went down the SBR rating list and tried it on each one that they found does p2p.

touchback

You got to figure they are targeting books that do p2p same day payouts because they would be the only ones it would really work on the best with the accelerated processing procedures it would go down before they know it... Books like:
    BetIslands
    Easy Street
    Alliance
    7Red
    1Vice
    Who else is doing same day p2p payouts?

LordVodka

Don't worry, it was an honest mistake.

I think the whole thing sounded fake because why would they ask the player to file a complaint with the police and there is no way they would know that it's for gambling.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    You got to figure they are targeting books that do p2p same day payouts because they would be the only ones it would really work on the best with the accelerated processing procedures it would go down before they know it... Books like:
    BetIslands
    Easy Street
    Alliance
    7Red
    1Vice
    Who else is doing same day p2p payouts?

Whyisnt this shill banned?

LordVodka

haha I kinda thought the same when he started asking to name books.

touchback

Hahaha, Durito... get over yourself... I post about many books and many things that dont even have to do with anything that could be shilled. Hahahahaa, you dont like how the thread went kinda of sideways then amuse yourself someplace else, rooster...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

I was the one that posted at the other site about this issue. I was very worried at first becuase I did believe that the player had a case. We received the "letter that he got from **". It looks as fake as they come but I dont know if Ill get in tourble if I post it over here. Anyhow I have asked him for his original receipt from ** and if it happens to be true I will let you guys know about it