Dwell
    Dwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Advice needed

My girlfriend and I are buying our first house, and the lending company is currently investigating any large deposits into my checking. One item in question is a check I received from 5dimes (or whoever they sent it through). Do you have any recommendations on a possible explanation? It sounds like all they'll need is a written explanation and a copy of the deposit ticket (which just shows it was in the form of a check).

Dakota Gold
    Dakota Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tread carefully, mortgage fraud is a serious offense (federal I think). And the current Justice Department is on a public relations offensive with the Presidential election on the horizon. Best wishes to you.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first move to deceive".

Dakota Gold
    Dakota Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tread carefully, mortgage fraud is a serious offense (federal I think). And the current Justice Department is on a public relations offensive with the Presidential election on the horizon. Best wishes to you.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first move to deceive".

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

u sold stuff on ebay is ur best bet.. u been selling off ur grandfathers baseball card collection..

-stash

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Never deposit into bank! That's what cigar boxes, mattresses, and crown royal bags are for =)