whyteowl
    whyteowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I want to go Pro

I am wondering if it would be possible to open an account through the SBR link (maybe bookmaker or another book that does transfers with 5Dimes), and then do a Book to Book transfer from 5Dimes to the new account for at least $200 to go pro. Is this an allowable scenario? This would be ideal for me, since I've been thinking about opening an account at another book for a while now so I could have additional outs, but I really didn't have the desire to withdraw from my bank account and p2p my money to another country again.

Also, I used to play at Bodog. I really liked their In-Game wagering. I know it's usually not good to play like that, but last year I cleaned up laying the wood on whether Dirk Nowitzki would sink his second free throw, every time. I'm wondering if any other U.S.A. books have a similar setup for in game wagering. Does anybody know of one?
    Last edited by whyteowl; 02-25-12 at 01:16 PM.

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

go to betislands

*great customer service
    * unbeatable bonuses
    *Fast payouts

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Yes, if you sign up through the pro form and its your first click on it with that browser, it will register as a new PRO account. Transfers for this are fine.

whyteowl
    whyteowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thank you.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

When going Pro do can you make your account first then deposit days later and still be considered a new account?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    When going Pro do can you make your account first then deposit days later and still be considered a new account?
    yes it can be 2 yrs later. as long as its ur FIRST deposit ever to the site and u definitely clicked sbr links to sign up there

-stash