ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

rediculous fees with bookmaker/ a question

why does bookmaker charge 65 to ship a check/withdraw money...i wouldnt even pay more than 25$ to ship something that small anywhere in the world...65 is so inflated its rediculous.

does bovada charge anything to withdraw funds?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Because bookmaker has to contract out to a company to write that check and have the money in the bank. I am sure that they pay a % of the payout to make it happen, hence the fees. Don't know anything about Bovada.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep in mind that with bookmaker's bet points program, the fees turn out to be very small or even non existent for any real sized player.

Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering that their pricing for withdrawals are the highest in the industry, one would think that they are turning a profit on just the withdrawal process, which is disgusting.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

65 is way too lot ,i would say other way to make some money from winning players.(unless ur making 1billion dollars payout)

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

agree that the fees here are way too high - they are not the only book that pays - but they are the only book to charge such high fees for which ever way you chose to withdraw.

tgoodm1
    tgoodm1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1532

They have a withdrawal method that only costs $20. And it is supposed to take 24-72 hrs for you to receive your funds.

I just wish they wouldn't make me wait so long. If they can do it instantly, why make me wait 72hrs??? I know they can do it instantly, as they've done it before.

Johnrl21
    Johnrl21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2097

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodm1 View Post
    I just wish they wouldn't make me wait so long. If they can do it instantly, why make me wait 72hrs??? I know they can do it instantly, as they've done it before.
    I have this complaint with books as well.

You can deposit instantly and they charge your card instantly.

Why do you have to wait 3 days to get funds back on your card when you withdraw?

It might be legit logistics....but it might also be so they tempt us gamblers to lose a chunk back before it's done "processing".
    Points Awarded:

tgoodm1 gave Johnrl21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tgoodm1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrl21 View Post
    I have this complaint with books as well. You can deposit instantly and they charge your card instantly. Why do you have to wait 3 days to get funds back on your card when you withdraw? It might be legit logistics....but it might also be so they tempt us gamblers to lose a chunk back before it's done "processing".
    In this particular case, the funds were removed from my account almost immediately. But I've been waiting ever since for the funds to post. And I know for a fact that 72hrs is not necessary. The funds can be added immediately and post instantly to my account.

My guess is the fees in combination with the somewhat slow payout methods keeps this book from getting to the top of the polls.

spencer7
    spencer7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    why does bookmaker charge 65 to ship a check/withdraw money...i wouldnt even pay more than 25$ to ship something that small anywhere in the world...65 is so inflated its rediculous.

1 withdraw free a month from bovada each extra $50. I checked the fedex cost of my last check from bovada which came from connecticut to florida $11.30 I can see some admin cost but I think they make money on withdraws

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    keep in mind that with bookmaker's bet points program, the fees turn out to be very small or even non existent for any real sized player.
    any "real sized player" who knows what he's doing will have been booted out of their betspoint program

tgoodm1

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodm1 View Post
    In this particular case, the funds were removed from my account almost immediately. But I've been waiting ever since for the funds to post. And I know for a fact that 72hrs is not necessary. The funds can be added immediately and post instantly to my account.

My guess is the fees in combination with the somewhat slow payout methods keeps this book from getting to the top of the polls.
    I just got paid.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post

I don't know about Bovada, but although the fees are high, you do get paid and thats the most important thing.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

there is a free withdrawal method.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Standard fee, I love how some come up here outrage about paying a "high" fee for receiving money via p2p, check or anything. The ones who will get busted if they do not contract an expensive processor to get your money out is not the one complaining. When you start playing with someone you know you will have to pay fees, give IDs, etc, so do not complain about it or just hit Vegas or Macau whatever is closer to you.

So enjoy your withdrawal, you got paid. Move on.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

use the DC it's free..why don't people ask customer service before asking strangers on a forum.

get the DC use a few betpoints get free withdrawals
    Points Awarded:

iQon gave Kindred 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

freelife1
    freelife1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a tax...everything cost more when its boarder line illegal(if your in US)
    and dont go to bovada please consider what some of the rep mmembers say if you dont want to take my word