Jasper11
    Jasper11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 730

GTBets feedback

I played at VIP for many years. Last week GT Bet had a 5 day promo for a 100% bonus with a 4x rollover. This was offered via Email to ex VIP and Nine players. Their customer service was really patient with my many questions so I took my chances for a few hundred. I really don't anticipate trouble since they are aware that folks are waiting,watching and evaluating them but if it should go badly I will be sure to post about it here.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Good so far almost done with my rollover so i will have to keep u posted on payouts. I say go for it SBR Lou said they have no outstanding debts and paid back all the old VIP players that were owed money. But the only thing left for me to do with them is payouts, i like everything esle so far about them. They give u the ability to pick 2 teams for the entire season and get a free whole point the entire season on each team, NBA, NCAA, NFL, on the spread. Only thing u should know is sometimes the really late games get graded by the morning but thats just the late game and only happened a few times.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

they are FAR from what u were use to at VIP believe me(14 year member there), but thats what they hope u think...even less options than they had, but no outstanding complaints in a month or so from what ive seen

BOP24
    BOP24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Hey 5Mike...why don't you just call GT and settle your issues with them. Do they owe you money? Tell SBR staff if they do. I personally love the book since all the checks cleared

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I mean if they are giving away 100% bonus upto $500 how can u go wrong? they even have all the time 50% signup bonus, u still cant go wrong with that either. But i don't want to talk much until i have my cash in hand, im taking it slow there since its my first time with the book. They also have loyalty program.

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

Mike needs to get his head out of his ass in all threads. Thinks his is the word. LOL

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on the rollover almost done... new services are generally very good out the door for the first 3 to 4 months with prompt payouts and good customer service. They are trying to establish a name/brand and a good reputation to attract a reasonable player base that can support initial operating costs. It is the period right after that will show a books true collors... when the bigger bonuses and free bets are lowered for more realistic long term financing. Always confirm that the backing and management has been confirmed and solid and anyone should be comfortable with the initial experience with any new outfit that has met these basic requirements. Mike has also hit the nail square on the head.... when it comes to this particular situation. I dont believe GT was completely open about the circumstances of the launch initially and came around under publicity and they are not the only new brand exploiting the VIP brand and reputation. Mike is right to basically take these guys with a grain of salt... but so far no serious complaints. They most likely will be a solid out if they can make it to the next season... the year was a little brutal on some outfits I have heard, especially the first couple months which can put undo strain on a new service and processors. Legion, maybe you could put them on the clock with the forum when you request your payout so we can know for sure.... over 5 dimes would be even better to see how good there finances are and over 10 even better. Anyone can bang out $200 to $300 all day long, doesnt really show true colors, just hints.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Congrats on the rollover almost done... new services are generally very good out the door for the first 3 to 4 months with prompt payouts and good customer service. They are trying to establish a name/brand and a good reputation to attract a reasonable player base that can support initial operating costs. It is the period right after that will show a books true collors... when the bigger bonuses and free bets are lowered for more realistic long term financing. Always confirm that the backing and management has been confirmed and solid and anyone should be comfortable with the initial experience with any new outfit that has met these basic requirements. Mike has also hit the nail square on the head.... when it comes to this particular situation. I dont believe GT was completely open about the circumstances of the launch initially and came around under publicity and they are not the only new brand exploiting the VIP brand and reputation. Mike is right to basically take these guys with a grain of salt... but so far no serious complaints. They most likely will be a solid out if they can make it to the next season... the year was a little brutal on some outfits I have heard, especially the first couple months which can put undo strain on a new service and processors. Legion, maybe you could put them on the clock with the forum when you request your payout so we can know for sure.... over 5 dimes would be even better to see how good there finances are and over 10 even better. Anyone can bang out $200 to $300 all day long, doesnt really show true colors, just hints.
    exactly right in ur post....they lied to me from the get go...and i was a very happy vip.com customer for 14 years..they havent made it through 1 year yet or football offseason, so we shall see how it goes...seems ok for now, but that can change overnight for these start-ups, just be careful

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

I started last week with these guys. I haven't cashed out yet. Im trying to build my bank roll before cashing out. I always choose not to select the bonus. Just 1 less obstacle I have to deal with when its time to get my money. BOL to those that are members. Hopefully we win and get paid.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

If your not going to accept bonus why even deposit there? U can get reduced juice at 4 or 5 SBR Pro books with no bonuses and never have to worry bout payout ever.. The absolute only reason u should ever deposit at a lower tier new book is to take a huge bonus.. Otherwise ur risking ur money for no reason at all when u could have had risk free with half the juice elsewhere.

-stash

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    If your not going to accept bonus why even deposit there? U can get reduced juice at 4 or 5 SBR Pro books with no bonuses and never have to worry bout payout ever.. The absolute only reason u should ever deposit at a lower tier new book is to take a huge bonus.. Otherwise ur risking ur money for no reason at all when u could have had risk free with half the juice elsewhere.

-stash

Yeah I would risk $49(total deposit so far) for $1000+ at this point. So I think I am doing pretty good. My concern is getting paid that's all. Shit I'm doing better here with my betting decisions then 5dimes. Maybe its the layout or being me just precarious about my straights and parlays instead of having the option to buy points. I tend to load the parlays with 16+teams. Since I hit on a parlay at GTbets I've been consistent with my parlays with less teams involved and more money down. I understand where you are coming from.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

If ur balance is 1K it's time to test the payout waters.. Why get it much more which would be more likely to stiff then. Gl bro.

-stash

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Im trying to see what happens today with my parlays then I'll be ready. Im on it.

touchback

Yo Stash... right. No bonus player and posting up to GT, seriously... what is he thinking. The only reason you would post up at this place or similar is for a bonus. Sorry Ron, I am just annoyed by another thread. Guy deposits, takes a bonus, reads the terms and conditions, does not meet the them and comes on the forum calling the service scum because he did not meet the terms and conditions. Seriously, go get health insurance and tell them you dont smoke when in fact you smoke 2 packs a day... and when you get diagnosed with cancer and they dont pay because you smoke turn around and call them cheats. Good luck, cant imagine how unhappy this guy is with life because it is always the world getting over on him.
    Last edited by touchback; 02-26-12 at 01:11 AM.

sportsbetjunkie
    sportsbetjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=Jasper11;13737269 I really don't anticipate trouble since they are aware that folks are waiting,watching and evaluating them but if it should go badly I will be sure to post about it here.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know if you meant this to be humorous or not, but I took it that way. Betting wrecks the nerves sometimes.

touchback

Ya... it is all good. Tried to lighten up a little.... rock on, sorry mean lock. Starting Monday go bang someones door down a come back and tell who it was. I bet your gonna have a good week for some reason.

PLA
    PLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Got a 50% cash reload, finish rollover in 4 days. Fast payout and great customer service

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Quote Originally Posted by PLA View Post
    Got a 50% cash reload, finish rollover in 4 days. Fast payout and great customer service
    Good to hear that. I just starting to play there.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

To Put All BS GTBEts is great for Payouts and yes you can use your C-C

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

What are your betting limits there ?

BAUS

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    What are your betting limits there ?

BAUS
    Whatever they listed on their webpage is their actual limits. I've placed 3k bet on NFL before and 2k in baseball. I don't play soccer, tennis, etc so i can't really comment on those sports.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Deposited there 2 weeks ago...loved playing at VIP.Hopefully they will stick around