barba
    barba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Panbet: slow payments

Hello, I would like to share negative expirience with Panbet. I have been betting there for several months, I made a nice profit, account is verified. Now there is a large 4 digit balance on my account and they are not processing with withdrawal requests (neither small or big amount). They are making silly excuses and just tell me to wait one day, another, for 48 hours and so on. I have been betting for more than 10 years and had some problem with payments but in last couple of years I haven't had such a bad epirences. Are they in big problems (was reading about slow payments, saw a smaller limits). What about writting a complaint. Are Alderney Gambling Control Commission where they have their license of any good?

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

Hy barba i never had any problems with them,they and marathonbet make fast payments to me but it was always about 500-600€ so i dont know how are they with bigger numbers,i hope you ll get your money fast.
    Keep us posted with this.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Please provide us with links about panbet slowpaying as I could not find anything about that nor I had problems with their payouts (takes a bit longer if it is over 2000)

seljak
    seljak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

cashout with marathon/panbet normal was complete in few seconds,but now...I have made small xxx withdraw some days ago,money was come in 24h,today I have made another one withdrawal request...will see

seljak
    seljak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Greetings from moneybookers.com! You have just received money from Panbet Curacao N.V. (panbetcuracaoeur@panbet.com)

200e for 2 hours

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

barba,

Have you given PanBet a call? How long have you been waiting for the MB total?

barba

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    barba,

Have you given PanBet a call? How long have you been waiting for the MB total?
    It's been 4 days, not so long, but having in mind their fast payouts in the past (it's true that amounts were smaller, high 3 figures typically) and especially their obvious lying about reason why they can't made a withdrawal, makes me a little concerned. Why just not tell a customer that he must wait for several days or so, instead you can hear from them that request will be processed today for sure, than next day they say that they have major technical issues, another day that I must wait for next 2 days and that I can come back (and do what? ask them again the same question?) if they don't process with withdrawal. We will see.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep us posted.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

should be fine. i dont use anymore, but were always quick.

most books take bigger amounts longer time to process. you might be better off spreading the payments via safe 3-digits daily payments.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

always been very quick for me to my moneybookers a/c

lucerno
    lucerno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

My case: requested payout for the first time, send them ID as they requested, they said they haven't received it, than I said that they can check again which they did and said that verification will be soon complete. After that I receive email in which they say my account is suspended and I need to send them ID. WTF ?
    Obviously customer service is not at it's best.
    Last edited by lucerno; 02-13-12 at 05:23 AM.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

I had to send them new IDs three times before a withdrawal (marathonbet) but I just got a 4 figure withdrawal in less than 24 hours

lucerno
    lucerno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Finally they managed to verify documents and make a payout (small 3 figure). Those who wait for bigger sums, hope to see your money soon.

barba

Finaly got paid from Panbet. I hope they will be faster in the future, but as I said, tell the customer in the start that he should wait few days more than regular and may things would be easier.

Djurgården
    Djurgården's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

at all costs. Stay far away from panbet. They are thievs.

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

I just received large 3sum from Panbet within seconds.