SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

5 dimes delaying on purpose?

So from about 6pm today spoke with Gio live chat asked for authorizing forms for when you deposit via Cc said they would be sent in a few mins. Hour later still no forms or form and went back on live chat and they said they would send them again still don't have it. What's really going on with 5d lately love them as a book but are they giving ppl the run around just so that they can delay paying?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I doubt they are delaying..why not call there cust support...yes again

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats really happening is their customer service is just atrocious

You have to remind them 5 times to do something as simple as reimburse the transfer cost of a p2p when you send more than 250.

Finally after requesting it a few times they get it done.

phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

I left this book solely because their customer service is horrible. And yes they do use delay methods. Yes they pay always but u have to call them five times to remind them. They Constantly screw up my p2p transactions. They are rude. Again they have never not paid me. However they use stall tactics are rude as hell and constantly don't answer there phones

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

never had a p2p screwup and do them weekly there...never been stalled, but also dont use c.c. to deposit so dont fool with verification crap either...actully never waited more than 28 hours to reiceve my p2p payouts once i request them either..its like clockwork since ive been a member there since last july

when you deposit via p2p there really cant be any stall tactics, since u have to send 0 docs to withdrawl...its ask for the payout and pick it up the next morning..easy easy easy...

phillyhata1

OK well first they don't ever answer phones on Mondays. Then u finally get them on Tuesday and they say OK ur withdraw is pending call back after 4 to get info. U call back after 4 and they can't even find your so called pending withdraw. Now u get angry and get more forceful and they finally get it right by Wednesday. It's not rocket science that they so this so u hopefully will lose the money as long as its still in your acct. Thia has happened more than once to me. I only do p2p.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

use live chat its much, much easier than calling on the phone...ive never called them for withdrawl or deposit , always use chat...i also ONLY DO P2P for deposit/withdrawl...i was just saying i have never had 1 single problem/delay/stall from 5dimes payouts..ever...and p2p withdrawl, the longest ive ever waited is 28 hrs to have cash in my hand...i get on chat, request amount, log in the next morning, and my info is always there, never had any delays from anything

i wouldnt be happy if it happened to me either, but just never had this experience at all.id feel the same exact way you do if it happened to me that way...but ppl complain about CS there too, and never had that problem either, including tony..
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-08-12 at 04:01 PM.

phillyhata1

Yea terrible luck I guess

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

It's besides the point, but it's just one more reason why I stopped depositing via CC over 2 years ago. It's just too much work and hassle nowadays.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    It's besides the point, but it's just one more reason why I stopped depositing via CC over 2 years ago. It's just too much work and hassle nowadays.
    yep