Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Heritage BS....I'm over them

So I played in 3 of the 5 football playoff BJ tournys and saw the offer for anyone that played qualified for the 100% cash bonus with 8x roll. I called to get the info to deposit and they said I din't play in the games. I said that was impossible and Tim said my account wasn't on the qualified list. I cannot look at my tourny history because they delete them the next day. I know i played in the tournys and I specifically pm'ed heritage insider to get on the list. They basically refuse to do anything and look at my account specifically. Tim just said that i'm not on the list and out of luck.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    So I played in 3 of the 5 football playoff BJ tournys and saw the offer for anyone that played qualified for the 100% cash bonus with 8x roll. I called to get the info to deposit and they said I din't play in the games. I said that was impossible and Tim said my account wasn't on the qualified list. I cannot look at my tourny history because they delete them the next day. I know i played in the tournys and I specifically pm'ed heritage insider to get on the list. They basically refuse to do anything and look at my account specifically. Tim just said that i'm not on the list and out of luck.

Well you must have saved the verification that you were signed up that Heritage Insider sent via e-mail, right? Didn't see they were accepting PM requests. Don't know if this was the case but the regular Heritage BJ tournies were on the same dates. You could have played in the non SBR one. When you played the 3 tournies did you get a free entry for both of tournies, SBR and Heritage?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Correct, you had to play in the SBR posters /Heritage Blackjack tournies and not win.

Fire in da hole

They ended up giving me the bonus after I posted here and this is what I believe happened. When heritage insider posted I emailed like the post said the email got bounced back so insider said to pm them my account number and they would add me . I the playoff days I signed into my account and played in what I believe was the sbr bj tourneys. I believe they didn't add me to the sawhat minbr tourny and I was playing in the regular member tourny. I didn't know there was two sets of tournaments. I think that is why my account number didn't come up. Other than that I have no clue because I know for a fact I played in minimum of 3.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    They ended up giving me the bonus after I posted here and this is what I believe happened. When heritage insider posted I emailed like the post said the email got bounced back so insider said to pm them my account number and they would add me . I the playoff days I signed into my account and played in what I believe was the sbr bj tourneys. I believe they didn't add me to the sawhat minbr tourny and I was playing in the regular member tourny. I didn't know there was two sets of tournaments. I think that is why my account number didn't come up. Other than that I have no clue because I know for a fact I played in minimum of 3.
    Seems like a mix up all around as I could see it happening. Glad it worked out for you!

Fire in da hole

Sorry for the piss poorly writen paragraph. I was using my cell and it auto corrects everything. I hate it!