housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legends ****....is this usual?

Sent $200 on Wednesday.. Ran hot as hell..
    Requested $2500 this morning at 7 AM...
    money still in account at 5:00 PM.. so I just called and they said their check processor is down until Tuesday morning...and that's when they will send out my check..

Seems like they wanna see if I can hold on through the weekend with the NFL games and whatnot?

I inquired about p2p but it's too pricey.. no reason to throw away money..

I'm sure my money is safe here..(first deposit I've ever made with Legends)
    Just seems a bit like they're just testing me....

I'll wait until Tuesday and give another update

Has this happened to anyone else?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

This has never happened to me with Legends. They are very solid when it comes to payouts. But I must admit, the timing seems a little peculiar after a large run by you. I wouldnt put it past any book to try and stall you, even slightly, to try and get you to put it back in action over the weekend. BetDSI has done that to me before when I beat them really good on a FP and requested my first w/d with them. They didnt deduct the money for days and finally on the 3rd or 4th day I said fuk it and put it back in action, only to get hammered on an NFL weeknd. They tested me, they won. My advice to you is DO NOT touch the funds you requested if they are still in your account. You will be paid, that is not an issue. Legends is A+ with payouts. Just be patient, but you may want to request a FP for the inconvience.

housecloud

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    This has never happened to me with Legends. They are very solid when it comes to payouts. But I must admit, the timing seems a little peculiar after a large run by you. I wouldnt put it past any book to try and stall you, even slightly, to try and get you to put it back in action over the weekend. BetDSI has done that to me before when I beat them really good on a FP and requested my first w/d with them. They didnt deduct the money for days and finally on the 3rd or 4th day I said fuk it and put it back in action, only to get hammered on an NFL weeknd. They tested me, they won. My advice to you is DO NOT touch the funds you requested if they are still in your account. You will be paid, that is not an issue. Legends is A+ with payouts. Just be patient, but you may want to request a FP for the inconvience.

I really appreciate your input and your advice. I'm glad that my money is at Legends...I'll hold tight until Tuesday morning.. they quoted they would send my money out first thing in the morning then...I'll be really worried if that doesn't happen.. I'll be sure to update... Thanks again.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by housecloud View Post
    I really appreciate your input and your advice. I'm glad that my money is at Legends...I'll hold tight until Tuesday morning.. they quoted they would send my money out first thing in the morning then...I'll be really worried if that doesn't happen.. I'll be sure to update... Thanks again.

Your welcome All books, even A books, have these processor issues from time to time. Unfortunately it comes with the territory nowadays in the offshore world. Have fun with your payout.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Sent $200 on Wednesday.. Ran hot as hell..
    Requested $2500 this morning at 7 AM...
    money still in account at 5:00 PM.. so I just called and they said their check processor is down until Tuesday morning...and that's when they will send out my check..

Seems like they wanna see if I can hold on through the weekend with the NFL games and whatnot?

I inquired about p2p but it's too pricey.. no reason to throw away money..

I'm sure my money is safe here..(first deposit I've ever made with Legends)
    Just seems a bit like they're just testing me....

I'll wait until Tuesday and give another update

Has this happened to anyone else?

Don't bet one dime with that account this weekend. You will hate yourself.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet the whole thing on giants +3

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I hope this makes u sleep with a smile all weekend. Legends is like having your money in a bank as safe as can be, like having access to an ATM machine at anytime. Just think until tuesday that its a long holiday weekend and banks are closed. These guys will payout any amount, if they say processor issue then rest assured u know thats what it is. Congrats on your winnings u will get it for sure.
    And yes why bet when u already won the hard part is over, unless u want to bet small parts for good bets.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Well they dont do payouts on weekends dude.

Legends Rachel
    Legends Rachel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Housecloud,

I truly apologize about this inconvenience (and appreciate the kind words guys). Unfortunately we rely on third parties and every now and then an issue arises.

I don't know your account number but please contact our CS Supervisor Judy and ask her to take the funds out of your account, this if you are not confident that you won't touch them...

Also, please keep in mind we guarantee the check at your door within the next 4-6 business days after you have made your request. If it takes more than that, please pm me.

housecloud

Quote Originally Posted by Legends Rachel View Post
    Housecloud, I truly apologize about this inconvenience (and appreciate the kind words guys). Unfortunately we rely on third parties and every now and then an issue arises. I don't know your account number but please contact our CS Supervisor Judy and ask her to take the funds out of your account, this if you are not confident that you won't touch them... Also, please keep in mind we guarantee the check at your door within the next 4-6 business days after you have made your request. If it takes more than that, please pm me.
    Thanks Rachel.. I just called and spoke with Sammy (you and Judy were not available at the moment) ....Sammy took the funds out of my account for me.. and the payout will be processed first thing Tuesday morning. Thank you for your help.

housecloud

update: check received yesterday and I made deposit and funds already cleared

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

update: check received yesterday and I made deposit and funds already cleared
    Good to here man, not like i even doubted u would get your money for 1 second.