CAPPER33
    CAPPER33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8210

Sports Interaction doesn't want my action

So here is the situation. I opened an account at Sports Interaction but never made a deposit in close to 7 months and today I logged on to make a deposit because I want to place a wager on SF at +4 -105. when I log on it says my account is disabled and that I need to contact customer service. So I call them up get put on hold for a few minutes and they then tell me that they are going to decline my action and dont want me as a customer. Now over the last month and a half I've won around 25k at various books ( pinny, Ladbrokes, will hill and party bets) I guess my question is do all books collaborate and profile players? Why on earth would they not want my action. Has this happened to anyone here?

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

U are on the list. Ure done at most books now.

soccerkewl37
    U
    soccerkewl37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

You in US? They have been closing a lot of US accounts

CAPPER33

Im in Canada

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Sounds like you are a steam player

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know you are betting at Sports Interaction because their numbers are so good.

If you bet +4 (-105) the real line was probably +3.5 (-110). They see this and once you win around $10,000 they show you the door. They want suckers laying -4 (-115) so they get half a point and 5cents the worst of it and they can really drill their customers.

If you followed this blog, you would know this is standard practice for this book for years and years. I will say this though, that they always pay their players. Pay 'em and then kick 'em.
    Points Awarded:

Harmy G gave Frogger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CAPPER33

I Never ever placed one wager at Sports Interaction. This was my first attempt at a deposit and bet! I am not a steam player and all my money won was at the other books stated

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

It's probably a security or ID issue. Are you using a public proxy and a bad fake ID?

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    It's probably a security or ID issue. Are you using a public proxy and a bad fake ID?
    Lol funny joke.

I have heard of SIA doing this to others as well, so you're not alone. SIA will close accounts immediately. I have a feeling they share info with Bodog. They share the same Indian reservation.

BAUS