Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

Payout that went well

When BetUs informed me they have a gift card option, I was skeptical. Well, it worked flawlessly. I just got back from the ATM a few minutes ago. I submitted the request for a gift card in mid December. It showed up after about 3 weeks. I then called to request my payout. That took about 5 days. $2100 on the gift card. Total fees to get cash in my hand:

$10 to set up gift card
    $5 per ATM transaction with a max trans of $500 per.

Total fees = $35 for a $2100 payout.

Usually people just come here to complain, so I thought I'd share when something goes as it should.

This is the 3rd time I have cashed out an amount over $1500 from them. They have been straight w me every time. Their -110 juice is annoying and they stopped giving me the nice lines, so I prob won't use them in the future after this, but hey, they did pay out. More than can be said for a number of other books.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Wish all stories from there neck of the woods went this well....

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

Steve i was pretty nervous about it when i saw all the other posts/complaints. I cashed out a long time ago twice and my acct was dormant for a couple years. I redeposited and met my rollover requirement, followed all rules, and had no problems.