whatagoal1
    whatagoal1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

The top 3 bookmakers in the world

1-LADBROKES
    2 BET365
    3 VC

Ladbrokes over Bet365, for,the simple fact that laddys once they let you bet tend to let you carry on until your in front, whereas bet365 are quite capable of limiting account whilst you are behind.
    I am of the camp that doesn't call bookmakers for limiting accounts,in my opinion they have to, else they would go skint.
    On the other hand I don't think they should be allowed to take advantage, to the tune of hundreds of thousands and in some cases milllions , of the weaker minded and stupid people who find their way to a website.

jacquer
    jacquer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

1- ladbrokes , can't register due to the country restriction
    2- bet 365, I can agree till they limited me after 3 months, fast payouts mb, very nice odds
    3 - vc, they frozen my account and give back money after few days, no explanation, happened to me and a friend of mine but lines can be really good

imho

1- pinny, best lines, no limits, super fast mb payouts
    2- 5dimes - lines good as well, sometimes one time limit for 50, 100 or 200 but can always add another bet
    3 - bwin, tobet, 12bet, sbobet, 188bet,10bet, digibet, betfred, ias , gamebookers, the greek, betonline, bah and few others- nice odds from time to time, haven't limited me so far, I've tried around 60 bookies so got some experience

sportsinteraction, bet365, sportingbet, vc, betsson, wh, titanbet, unibet, betgun, betclick, paddypower - limited me or closed my account, must be afraid of me or sth

cheers

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by whatagoal1 View Post
    1-LADBROKES
    2 BET365
    3 VC

Ladbrokes over Bet365, for,the simple fact that laddys once they let you bet tend to let you carry on until your in front, whereas bet365 are quite capable of limiting account whilst you are behind.
    I am of the camp that doesn't call bookmakers for limiting accounts,in my opinion they have to, else they would go skint.
    On the other hand I don't think they should be allowed to take advantage, to the tune of hundreds of thousands and in some cases milllions , of the weaker minded and stupid people who find their way to a website.
    All 3 an utter joke for anyone who knows what they are doing and getting set at top odds. You'll be limited to the extent that maintaining an account is a waste of time.

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are obviously from the UK.

Joey Zaza
    Joey Zaza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3579

Ladbrokes and VC are a joke. They aren't even bookmakers. 365 deserve some credit for their innovation - all other books following their lead now. But still, they don't take bets and don't let you win.

There are only three places of any relevance - Betfair, Pinnacle, Matchbook.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

the top 3 most useless topics, this one is part of 'em

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to remember there is a huge difference between American and UK betting/books.

Without meaning to be rude, American betting is so far in the stone age its laughable. This is also reflected in betting tools/techniques. If americans had access to EU markets and took on European traders, most would get eaten alive for the first 6 months while they went through the learning curve.

UK bookmakers are mainly vast global organisations with turnover in the £bn's and look more like IBM than a bookie. Your money is probably safer with them than some American banks we could name.

Anyone moaning about being limitied is not managing their own book correctly. A professional gambler must learn to live with this and manage their own affairs in a professional way that ensures they get an edge.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

not including pinnacle in top3 books is just dumb

benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

1 Pinnacle
    2 The Greek
    3 5Dimes

I don't understand how one can estimate that some books like B365, VC and Ladbrokes are in top 3 ??? Is it a joke ? I agree that bookmakers have to limit customers, but they should apply a reasonable limit ! Books like Bet365 , VC and Ladbrokes (as many other european books) limit under 5 $ ! And you estimate they're top 3 ?

Fred87
    Fred87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

1º Pinnacle sports
    2º Sbobet
    3º the greek

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post

Anyone moaning about being limitied is not managing their own book correctly. A professional gambler must learn to live with this and manage their own affairs in a professional way that ensures they get an edge.
    huh?

The margins in this game are very slim. You simply have to be betting at the best odds to give yourself a chance of winning. If you're not consistently beating the closing quotes you aren't going to be a winner. But if you are all these Euro books will limit you to very low (waste of time) stakes.

So what kind of managing your book and affairs can overcome that?

After you've been limited by them all the only realistic options left are Pinnacle, SBOBet, 188Bet(?) and the exchanges. Or if you're willing to take the risk some of the CR books.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    You have to remember there is a huge difference between American and UK betting/books.

Without meaning to be rude, American betting is so far in the stone age its laughable. This is also reflected in betting tools/techniques. If americans had access to EU markets and took on European traders, most would get eaten alive for the first 6 months while they went through the learning curve.

UK bookmakers are mainly vast global organisations with turnover in the £bn's and look more like IBM than a bookie. Your money is probably safer with them than some American banks we could name.

WTF are you babbling about?

Ferretktf
    Ferretktf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

all three are jokes - with Ladbrokes possibly the least so.... they give you a month or so before they first limit you then close you down

Bet365 limit to peanuts after just a few bets and certainly well before you can wager the rollover of their bonus
    VC just close accounts without warning - again after only a few bets typcially

whatagoal1
    whatagoal1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

well you can call the those 3 books all you like, but they are the top sellers at racetracks, shiney new laddy accounts can sell for as much as a thousand pounds. Never actualy heard of anyone wanting to buy a 5 dimes, bodog account though

Maybe because over here people like to know they going to get paid if they win!!!!
    Last edited by whatagoal1; 01-13-12 at 06:08 PM.

tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

william hill should be up there