andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Emily is mad at the world.

A guy using a woman's name with a woman in his avatar.

4,256 posts and not a single one had a friendly tone to it.

Complains about Heritage only having a $500 limit on Coll BB totals and then includes a snapshot of his Pinnacle account showing wagers mostly well below $100.

Unless you're dealing with Bookmaker or Pinnacle, every other book will limit you if you limit your wagering to Coll BB totals, futures, regular season wins and props.

All of the complaints here about Heritage are unfounded with one important exception:

I have NEVER had a line change go in my favor even once but have had 100's of line changes move against me. Clearly, Heritage has their system set up to accept a wager at the original line if it moves in your favor while rejecting your wager if the line moves against you.

This is NOT the industry standard and Heritage should offer an explanation regarding this.

Since I am down to only Heritage and Bookmaker/Betmaker while being booted or severely limited every where else, I'm not going to rock the boat at Heritage regarding this but perhaps someone else can.
    Points Awarded:

PD77 gave andywend 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Not sure a week is to long. I have never waited more than 5 business days. They will pay and pay better and faster then most books for USA punters.

GREAT BOOK, Money is good, Customer Service is above outstanding.
    It's hard to name a book that can cut a check inside of a week.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Emily is mad at the world.

A guy using a woman's name with a woman in his avatar.

4,256 posts and not a single one had a friendly tone to it.

Complains about Heritage only having a $500 limit on Coll BB totals and then includes a snapshot of his Pinnacle account showing wagers mostly well below $100.

Unless you're dealing with Bookmaker or Pinnacle, every other book will limit you if you limit your wagering to Coll BB totals, futures, regular season wins and props.

All of the complaints here about Heritage are unfounded with one important exception:

I have NEVER had a line change go in my favor even once but have had 100's of line changes move against me. Clearly, Heritage has their system set up to accept a wager at the original line if it moves in your favor while rejecting your wager if the line moves against you.

This is NOT the industry standard and Heritage should offer an explanation regarding this.

Since I am down to only Heritage and Bookmaker/Betmaker while being booted or severely limited every where else, I'm not going to rock the boat at Heritage regarding this but perhaps someone else can.
    It appears he has his check. Maybe he will be happier now.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

I wonder if Emily will be "man" enough to admit he got paid from Heritage.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post

EXACTLY why I made the statement I did. Books that dont cater specifically to Americans cut checks the same day or the next day depending on when the request was made. For a hell of a lot more than 2800 bux too.

You guys can justify this all you want it just shows how far he books have fallen off in the past 5 years or so. But because theyre still willing to pay advertising fees and put up with guys whining about every little thing theyre all given top grades.

In comparison to others they might be good but hat is the thing, the others all suck also. So they benefit from the crappiness of the whole industry as a whole.

Heritage does a lot of shady shit that they can deny. Like dealing dual lines to different accounts, or delaying wagers, or changing lines mid play or in the middle of a transaction. Unless someone records their sessions or uses two accounts then it would be hard to 'prove' those things happen, but there is more than enough anecdotal evidence to suggest they do.

Delaying payments or even processing a pay out request cant be hidden. While it might be the 'norm', there isnt anything that says they cant do what any legit business would do and pay as fast as they can. Just because other places are too broke to pay all their withdrawals doesnt mean (if they have the money) they have to delay payments.

There is no excuse, if it is a 'big' operation then they should have more than enough software and people to do it instantly. If it is 'small' then they either need to hire more help or have people specialized in tracking that stuff. But no matter how big or small I am sure there is software somewhere that signals them of everything including withdrawal requests and deposits. It is always funny to me how these dumps can do a deposit in 10 seconds but when you ask for a withdrawal it takes 10 days (usually more).

Either way if these guys are representative of the 'best' in the offshore arena then I reiterate what I said....

If its an offshore place that cater to the US it is a dump.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I wonder if Emily will be "man" enough to admit he got paid from Heritage.
    I got my money and I never complained about the customer service or the payouts

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Just took the bottom of my Pinnacle account to show I was betting just steam like some people claim.

And FYI I like to bet good numbers and most wagers are put in the morning before the lines start getting hammered. I like to bet mostly totals so yeah since Pinny has just a 250 limit at the time I'm betting most wagers there are going to be for 250 and less. For example yesterday I was able to bet Long Beach State over 145.5 at several different books still end up with well over a 1000 on it. Sure I can wait until mid afternoon when Pinny raises limit and make a 1000 wager but then the line is 152.5.

Also instead of keeping a balance of 50k in a book so I can make big wagers I prefer to keep 5-10k and make smaller wagers at several different books. Cascade fuked me out of a lot of money and I'm just not going to have big balances at risk anymore. Easy for some ass clown that never got fuked out of .02 to come on here and call some one out. Lot's of people at Full Tilt were told there money was safe too, bet they're kicking themselves in the ass for not spreading the risk out.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Why though betjm and Heritage were getting checks out and to the door in two to three day now it's 10-12. how does it take 9 days to cut a check. the delivery time is 2 days

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Why though betjm and Heritage were getting checks out and to the door in two to three day now it's 10-12. how does it take 9 days to cut a check. the delivery time is 2 days
    What are you talking about

Got a check in 4 days door to door from heritage a couple weeks ago

Its totally reasonable
    Day or two to process
    Day or two to your door FE
    Books stopped using intl priority for checks last year
    Now they use intl economy which can add a day or two on to the transit

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

True US big timers play in Vegas.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    True US big timers play in Vegas.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emily is mad at the world. A guy using a woman's name with a woman in his avatar. 4,256 posts and not a single one had a friendly tone to it. Complains about Heritage only having a $500 limit on Coll BB totals and then includes a snapshot of his Pinnacle account showing wagers mostly well below $100. Unless you're dealing with Bookmaker or Pinnacle, every other book will limit you if you limit your wagering to Coll BB totals, futures, regular season wins and props. All of the complaints here about Heritage are unfounded with one important exception: I have NEVER had a line change go in my favor even once but have had 100's of line changes move against me. Clearly, Heritage has their system set up to accept a wager at the original line if it moves in your favor while rejecting your wager if the line moves against you. This is NOT the industry standard and Heritage should offer an explanation regarding this. Since I am down to only Heritage and Bookmaker/Betmaker while being booted or severely limited every where else, I'm not going to rock the boat at Heritage regarding this but perhaps someone else can.
    Great post. Emily and a select few in T.Tank are batshit mental nut cases w/ the most despicable attitudes.

BigD

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    What are you talking about

Got a check in 4 days door to door from heritage a couple weeks ago

Its totally reasonable
    Day or two to process
    Day or two to your door FE
    Books stopped using intl priority for checks last year
    Now they use intl economy which can add a day or two on to the transit
    Got 2 checks this months both were 9-12 days the shipping was only 2 days. I'm waiting for a third that's on 7days. It is what it is not like there much choice
    Last edited by BigD; 01-08-12 at 09:08 AM.

Br0nxer

the line at heritage moving always against your favor at confirmation screen is bullsh1t. and it happens a lot.

there is no 2 ways around it

in 8 years of playing at the greek the line never once moved for or against me after making the selection

but whatdya going to do. it is what it is. there is basically nowhere left to play. at least the players money is relatively safe at heritage

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have never liked to talking to their reps. Slimy stuff. And they'll throw you one lie and then you get to speak with someone else who throws another lie at you.

--'Well, I'll believe my supervisor who is standing right next to me, sir'
    'Okay, but that's the opposite of what two of your other reps confirmed in the last hour.'
    --'I stand by what I'm saying, sir.'
    'That's what they said, too.'

Their house, their rules.

Br0nxer

Spoke to CS at heritage this morning on check withdrawal issues.

Was told the delay with the checks in the last two weeks was due to the xmas and new years holidays

Also said they quote customers 7-10 days but is usually quicker.

BigD

Was told the delay with the checks in the last two weeks was due to the xmas and new years holidays

Ya was told that to only problrm is that the first check was way before the hoilday and they said it was due to the hi volume of request and ask if I wanted to decrease the amount of the payout, Then it still took 12 day. They can take deposit 24 7 they should be process withdraws the same

BigD

Sorry double post
    Last edited by BigD; 01-09-12 at 07:41 AM. Reason: double post

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

the line at heritage moving always against your favor at confirmation screen is bullsh1t. and it happens a lot.

there is no 2 ways around it

in 8 years of playing at the greek the line never once moved for or against me after making the selection

but whatdya going to do. it is what it is. there is basically nowhere left to play. at least the players money is relatively safe at heritage

2 out of 4 bets moved against me this morning. yeah it is what it is.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

To be fair to Heritage, I made a large number of bets early yesterday morning and had no problems on the confirmation screen. Also got a message from them stating that they are working on this issue.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Those line changes against the player is what keeps Heritage from being my number one book!

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I've never had any problems with them. Had several nice payouts. Never waited more than 4-5 days for a FEdEx check and ** and ** are same day. Was skeptical after being transfered from the Greek but I have been pleased. Friendly customer service too and easy to understand.

First 123