HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Heritage is an A Book because it is extremely safe. I also like the perks, free/fast payouts once a month and the slightly reduced lines (108), but I get that not everyone is as happy with them as I am. If you're unhappy than exercise your right to leave, knowing fully well you will be paid.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I like Bet Heritage. They take my deposits in a very quick manner, and when I lose, they are very quick in taking it from my balance.

As soon as I win, I will post about the payment process.

Expect a post by the end of 2015.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Heritage is an A Book because it is extremely safe. I also like the perks, free/fast payouts once a month and the slightly reduced lines (108), but I get that not everyone is as happy with them as I am. If you're unhappy than exercise your right to leave, knowing fully well you will be paid.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I really have to wonder how secure they really are. I'm mean jeez they only kickout every winner and can't stand 1% of the base winning. With football coming to an end it looks like their precious bases of losers is shrinking up. Heritage Insider is in here every other day chumming for business by promoting these stupid contests where you can win a free play. They know dam well no professional players are going to be playing in these contests and what a better way to attract more losers than another free contest. We don't see Greek and Pinnacle resorting to this crap. Looks more like a desperate book knowing they only have one month left to pick the fruit from the cash tree.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol

Emily...again...I'm telling you....I'm up 5 figures on them and will give proof if needed.... they still treat me the same terrific way thay they did when I was down there. I get entries in the free contests and get every perk that I had when I was down.

Never seen someone be so obsessed with one post....really wondering why sbr hasn't blocked you yet.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post

Emily...again...I'm telling you....I'm up 5 figures on them
    What's that tell you what they think about your prospects of winning in the future?

BrianLaverty

That they are Okay with winners, but not Okay with people who chase steam like yourself.

You really shouldn't be insulting anyone.... for one thing you blindly follow other peoples picks (ras) and that alone makes you a huge square. On top of that, your opinions on games are almost always wrong. Lol at your justification of wisc/Nebraska over the other day.... you are about Qw square as it comes.

Emily_Haines

How much steam am I betting at Pinny?

Could show you similar results from Heritage but they closed my account. Yeah make fun of me because I had a pick wrong. Fact of the matter my Heritage account is closed and yours is open. That alone should tell you who Heritage thinks is the better capper.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

I like the book but checks are taking way to long

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Heard somewhere that its owner used to be part owner of Pinnacle. I find its lines are moving very fast along with Pinnacle.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    Heard somewhere that its owner used to be part owner of Pinnacle. I find its lines are moving very fast along with Pinnacle.
    They have their software set up to move as soon as Pinny moves. Anyone who watches the screen can see this. They use every tactic in the book to make sure they win and you lose, yet many morons cannot get their money in this book fast enough.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I know, I lose tons. Last few times I spoke with them they said your next deposit is your last one before you get a freebie. So I called up today to reload and they told me I was one short and would have to do 2 more.

It's ticky tack stuff like that that I don't like. And it happens all the time.

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Could show you similar results from Heritage but they closed my account. Yeah make fun of me because I had a pick wrong. Fact of the matter my Heritage account is closed and yours is open. That alone should tell you who Heritage thinks is the better capper.
    I'm confused... am I supposed to be impressed by what exactly? Pretty sure I am > your whole life

Last edited by BrianLaverty; 01-02-12 at 10:52 PM.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

They have their software set up to move as soon as Pinny moves. Anyone who watches the screen can see this. They use every tactic in the book to make sure they win and you lose, yet many morons cannot get their money in this book fast enough.
    If the book isn't winning it isn't staying open to pay winners. Staying ahead of the market or moving the market is a sign the book is strong. If they are behind the moves, that's when you want to be concerned.

Nobody should be playing at this book.

So now we find out in addition to all the other crap methods they use to steal the players money now they wait for you to bet and then change the odds on you. Just so happens they always are worse for you and better for Heritage. Anybody making a deposit here may as well just consider it a gift.
    If you keep throwing off all the Heritage discussions with fake claims about stealing we'll have to give you your own thread where you can put all your Heritage rants.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    I'm confused... am I supposed to be impressed by what exactly? Pretty sure I am > your whole life

Like I said many times

You still can bet at a book that caters to losers and I cannot.

Must be some reason your account is still active at a losers only book

crinkle
    crinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

without question the worse A Rated book out there. It's a joke. They not only limit winners they limit losers simply based on what they play. They're targeting a certain type of player and everyone who doesn't fit into their model isn't allowed to stay without rediculous restrictions. Of course your money is safe because they only accept losing players.

The book is only A Rated because funds are safe. Other than that it's a D-.

Emily_Haines

It's been well over a week since they closed my account and I still haven't got my money.

ek462
    ek462's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sent ** deposit 4 hrs ago and its not in my acct. They said their processor is now closed and to try again tomorrow. I never had problems with the greek or betjm

baskets

I thought you were up 3k. No biggie. I think all the hollering is not in your favor, but the public forum will obviously guarantee you'll get paid.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    I thought you were up 3k. No biggie. I think all the hollering is not in your favor, but the public forum will obviously guarantee you'll get paid.
    Ended up little over 5k and got the kicked out.

I said my peace. Once I get my money I will move on.

crinkle

Heritage slogan should read "We proudly only accept losing players who make popular wagers"

Absolutely my least favorite book of all time. They actually promised to be like The Greek.

baskets

what was your experience crinkle?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    what was your experience crinkle?
    I'd bet it was negative, but I'm a square.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

It's been well over a week since they closed my account and I still haven't got my money.

Heritage says they messaged you three times to see if they could help you and you wouldnt give them your acct #. Heritage also says you gave them your payout method Thurs night so you are on day 6. You should have it today or tomorrow.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Heritage says they messaged you three times to see if they could help you and you wouldnt give them your acct #. Heritage also says you gave them your payout method Thurs night so you are on day 6. You should have it today or tomorrow.
    Like they were going to help

I wasn't that stupid to give them my account number

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Like they were going to help

I wasn't that stupid to give them my account number
    Some guys watch the line moves and try to pick off their #s. If you were one of them and also used Heritage for normal bets, they would talk with you and likely put your limits back up.

Your posts in every Heritage thread are angry at them for using risk mgt and for not being Pinnacle while not letting them try to help you.

Fishhead

If you keep throwing off all the Heritage discussions with fake claims about stealing we'll have to give you your own thread where you can put all your Heritage rants.

Emily_Haines

Some guys watch the line moves and try to pick off their #s. If you were one of them and also used Heritage for normal bets, they would talk with you and likely put your limits back up.

Your posts in every Heritage thread are angry at them for using risk mgt and for not being Pinnacle while not letting them try to help you.
    Ask jmk2178 how they helped him.

I call them and asked them to restore my limits and they told me no. Told them I didn't like the delay and they said that stays on. They act one way in a public forum but in reality they really don't want to help you.

If your a guy that bets NFL, wants good customer service and timely pay outs then knock yourself out this is your book. However if your a guy that max bets CBB derivitives, props, FIBA, season wins, WNBA there are much better books for you to bet at. That's all I'm saying. Anyways I'm tired of posting my thoughts on Heritage and just waiting for my money so I can move on.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Ask jmk2178 how they helped him.

I call them and asked them to restore my limits and they told me no. Told them I didn't like the delay and they said that stays on. They act one way in a public forum but in reality they really don't want to help you.

If your a guy that bets NFL, wants good customer service and timely pay outs then knock yourself out this is your book. However if your a guy that max bets CBB derivitives, props, FIBA, season wins, WNBA there are much better books for you to bet at. That's all I'm saying. Anyways I'm tired of posting my thoughts on Heritage and just waiting for my money so I can move on.

crinkle

They're only interested in players who make certain kinds of plays. They're clearly not inerested in my action. They've made that quite clear because I'm a losing player and they continue to slash my limits to next to nothing. I hate that book and not sure why anyone who knows anything about this stuff would ever find that a great place to play?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by crinkle View Post
    They're only interested in players who make certain kinds of plays. They're clearly not inerested in my action. They've made that quite clear because I'm a losing player and they continue to slash my limits to next to nothing. I hate that book and not sure why anyone who knows anything about this stuff would ever find that a great place to play?
    Yes, losing players are constantly singled out to have their limits reduced.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Its offshore and takes US players therefore it is a dump.

One long time poster has been waiting for a 2800 pay out for about a week now. An amount that low should be instantaneous. AFAIK it hasnt even been processed yet.

So why are guys playing at books that move lines, change lines after you try to bet them and then cant pay people in a timely fashion?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Its offshore and takes US players therefore it is a dump.

One long time poster has been waiting for a 2800 pay out for about a week now. An amount that low should be instantaneous. AFAIK it hasnt even been processed yet.

So why are guys playing at books that move lines, change lines after you try to bet them and then cant pay people in a timely fashion?
    Not sure a week is to long. I have never waited more than 5 business days. They will pay and pay better and faster then most books for USA punters.

GREAT BOOK, Money is good, Customer Service is above outstanding.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Its offshore and takes US players therefore it is a dump

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

get out at halftime bets and a solid book..ur money is safe

First 123 Last