rossoneri
    rossoneri's Avatar Become A Pro!

todays challenge

Hi,

I placed a bet on yesterdays handball match Huttenberg vs. Grosswaldstadt at pinnacle. 10 sec after placing the wager i went to the live score section for bundesliga handball and found out that the game started 2 minuts ago and there was already scored 3 goals. i lost the bet (a rather small one) but still decided to contact pinnalcesports today, because I knew that if my bet was a winning one they might have cancelled it. They say that they want to be fair, but canīt find a link saying that Iīm right, since the game is set to start at 10 AM (19.00 CET)

I offcourse would like my money back, most of all because i have previously lost winning bets because a game started before time, but I canīt find a link that says Iīm right (which I know I am), and offcourse I was stupid enough not to take a screen shot)

Can anyone help me out?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi rossoneri - Without a link verifying the actual start time of the game, I think you're going to continue to run into difficulty. I've spent a few minutes looking online but have yet to find anything... if I do, I'll let you know.

rossoneri
    rossoneri's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks, very nice of you.