minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ok well I probably just spent about $200 calling these c's...

First chick told me I was lying and hung up on me. Said she'd transfer me to someone more senior with a laugh after I bitched at her for calling me a liar, she laughed again and disconnected me.

Second guy started with "you were just here". Yeah of course I was because you just hung up on me. The girl I just talked to insisted there was no problem. I was like "bro, I just spent a shitload calling you guys, wtf is the deal... your website isn't working in Australia, in the US, in Canada, in Asia" etc... and he kept insisting it was. "Am I looking at the right thing"

How do I argue with that?

He did say he'd send it off to whomever but I'd say gtfo now. Seriously. GTFO. GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO.

I told him blatantly that there were threads across multiple forums for the past 2.5 days complaining about this and he said it's all fine. Nothing wrong with the website. It's not bloody fine. GTFO. Seriously.
    Customer service in a third world rat hole
    but it's not all their fault
    They receive no direction from the gringo/canuck mid level management
    and even if they did they do not trust them because all they want is to get in their pants
    and anyone who is working this week is new or the bottom of the barrel
    Get John to call Dino

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the brand managers is looking into the tech issue now. It sounds like the site is working within their building but not externally, we'll update as soon as its clarified.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ok well I probably just spent about $200 calling these c's...

First chick told me I was lying and hung up on me. Said she'd transfer me to someone more senior with a laugh after I bitched at her for calling me a liar, she laughed again and disconnected me.

Second guy started with "you were just here". Yeah of course I was because you just hung up on me. The girl I just talked to insisted there was no problem. I was like "bro, I just spent a shitload calling you guys, wtf is the deal... your website isn't working in Australia, in the US, in Canada, in Asia" etc... and he kept insisting it was. "Am I looking at the right thing"

How do I argue with that?

He did say he'd send it off to whomever but I'd say gtfo now. Seriously. GTFO. GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO.

I told him blatantly that there were threads across multiple forums for the past 2.5 days complaining about this and he said it's all fine. Nothing wrong with the website. It's not bloody fine. GTFO. Seriously.
    Wow, this place has gone down the tubes rapidly since Jon left for BI. How can they keep telling everyone their site is up when it obviously isn't? Probably too late to GTFO at this point. Afterall, if they are going to insist that their invisible website is working, what's to stop them from saying my invisible check is on its way? Best for others to GTFO of sister book BetPhoenix as well before it's too late.

I didn't realize it cost you to call WC, I assumed they had a toll-free number for Aussies too. Thanks for trying, but it looks like I'll be filing another complaint with SBR to help recover the 4k I have locked up at WC.

SBR Lou

Hedge,

No need to submit a second complaint. We've connected with a brand manager and are waiting for the tech update.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hedge,

No need to submit a second complaint. We've connected with a brand manager and are waiting for the tech update.
    I didn't seriously plan on submitting a second complaint today. All I meant is that if I have trouble getting my money out in the near future, it would be an option at that time. At least you have them looking into it. Perhaps after 3 days they'll finally admit there's a problem. As with Shari, I appreciate your help with this WC issue as well.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Wow didnt think this would still be going on. Hope you guys can get your money outta there..

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post

Wow, this place has gone down the tubes rapidly since Jon left for BI. How can they keep telling everyone their site is up when it obviously isn't? Probably too late to GTFO at this point. Afterall, if they are going to insist that their invisible website is working, what's to stop them from saying my invisible check is on its way? Best for others to GTFO of sister book BetPhoenix as well before it's too late.

I didn't realize it cost you to call WC, I assumed they had a toll-free number for Aussies too. Thanks for trying, but it looks like I'll be filing another complaint with SBR to help recover the 4k I have locked up at WC.
    Haha, don't worry about my insane long distance charges. Sometimes they help fuel my anger. They'll get it sorted out I think. SBR is working with them and although I've seen your posts about SBR in the past, they don't mess around. This is very important... just kind of sucked because of travelling times and whatnot. They'll let you know a definitive answer! xo

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    One of the brand managers is looking into the tech issue now. It sounds like the site is working within their building but not externally, we'll update as soon as its clarified.
    The manager states access to the site should be fully restored within the next hour or so. The IT department is working on it.

HedgeHog

Site is now up. Thank you, Lou.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

still down for me

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Working for me.